yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

PSEL (Beta xs 131)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed this was in the Limited Edition section without a (formerly known as)...does that mean they're phasing this out?!

Nooooooo. Tempted to buy several bottles as I'm on my second one already.

Comment

HOLYMOTHEROTHER -
      3 sprays PSEL - 1 to chest, 1 to back of neck and 1 to inner elbow and smooshed between left and right arms. Covered with scent that Man LURVS...
      Environment: Out for drinks with Man Beast
      Had a fantastic time but plans were cut short after first stop as MB seemed terribly interested in getting me home...
      This plus a lil' alcohol and I got a really thorough f*cking tonight.
      At home:
      Man Beast started by cornering me against a wall, telling me I'm "almost" too much woman for him. Then we proceeded to f*ck like animals for over an hour - biting, chewing, dirty talk - very primal- letting me know he could handle all of me and then some.
      This sh*t is the bomb - I need to make sure I have a back up bottle - or 2 or...
      Even after - he has been very hands on, kissing and groping at every opportunity - still biting neck etc....
      I deliberately wore this for specific reaction stated above. This is WONDERFUL for a fantastic f*ck. If you're looking for a lovey dovey sensual mix - this AIN'T it. This is throw you down, pull your hair, bend you over and F*CK 'til you scream you're coming and then F*CK some more.
      GAWDDAMN!
      Yes! Emphatically YES! Mummy likey...
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ahel m
        Ahel m commented
        Editing a comment
        Must try this one!

• ephoebe23
        ephoebe23 commented
        Editing a comment
        Just saw this! Wow! I'm definitely going to give this a try next time. I'm wondering if 3xPSEL + 2xDesire Me would be too much cop-wise? Thoughts???

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        ephoebe23 There's a roof for cops. Once you get to a point more won't matter, you can't OD. It may be a copbomb, but you'll have to test to see. I don't think it would be too much, but that's me lol

I can't believe am only seeing this totally yummy thread now. I have to wait till summer to get my freak on with the hubby but I asked Steve specifically for something that would turn us both into beasts with no shame.

He suggested PSE and PSEL. The few times I tried it I can't even begin to tell you the kind of things we ended up doing. Things I never thought I would do. You definitely have no shame in this

I also tried P83 and P75 and noticed that the self effects were the shit. Even better than the P83 from AD. Does the use of pheromones constantly increase your libido?

Comment

A combo with a good dose of none and cops always give me a kick in the libido. Using pheromones doesn't always increase my sex drive. I use them for work and for play and I admit I'm usually randy, but I pick certain mixes for certain situations that I want to heat things up. Now when Man Beast wears them? All bets are off because I don't think he has much that doesn't work like that on me
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I'm LOVING all of these reports from Isis, I'm over here like this. I can't wait to wear it out!

And NuTrix's...just WOW

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL Yeah, sometimes it be like that

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol

I just ordered some! It should come around my birthday next week! Whoop whoop!

Comment

Any of you wear this at work?

Comment

Well Thank you ladies for all the naughty fun PSEL experiences. I used it yesterday at 1 spray and 2 sprays desire me on my stomach and my man couldn't keep his hand off me. He was also super chatty with me and we were getting along and communicating great. So yeah I love this stuff. I want to experiment with more sprays. Actually I sprayed my perfume over it and that's a stronger scent so maybe that helped him catch my scent sooner. He was very handsy and couldn't stop telling me how good I looked. In our 7 year relationship I haven't gotten many compliments, he has a problem saying what's on his mind, but since wearing pheros it's easier for him and I'm loving it!

Comment

I realized today this is probably the phero I have bought most of (in addition to desire me). I think I am on my 4th bottle and always have to have a backup too.

This is totally a social/sexual on me. I love when a phero can be worn in public with only positives.. And this one definitely is this.

It seems to increase my likeability factor with both friends, romantic partner, and strangers. I also "feel" sexier.

Love this and will never be without!

Comment

Does anyone know when PSEL will be back in stock?
                  PXS Product
                  Sprays: Tease | Temptress | PSEL | DHEAs
                  (samples) Innocence | Love Boat | Flirt

LPMP
                  Sprays: Cougar | Blatant Invitation| Bang! |LAM | DHEAs
                  Oils: OCCOs | BAM

Comment

Hmm, I have worn this twice now. Once in combination with cops, once in combination with Xist. I'm not noticing any difference. Like, at all. If anything, it makes me feel sort of 'flat' like I don't have an aura/presence. Very odd. Any thoughts on this ?

Comment

• Dancing Orchid
                      Dancing Orchid commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, I'm curious about this too...I have Xist & DesireMe+, & am waiting on PSEL.

I just ordered some of this. Can't wait to test it out once it arrives!
                    Shy, sweet gamer geek & aspiring artist

Collection: Fantasy, DesireMe+, Xist for Women, Limitless, PSEL
                    Samples: Babe, Tease, Love Boat, Vibe, Cohesion, Innocence

Comment

Just got my order today! I'll try it out at my brother's monthly party this weekend. Oh, & thanks for the candy! ????
                      Shy, sweet gamer geek & aspiring artist

Collection: Fantasy, DesireMe+, Xist for Women, Limitless, PSEL
                      Samples: Babe, Tease, Love Boat, Vibe, Cohesion, Innocence

Comment

PSEL out in a concert setting is a blast, I am going to write more when I am in better shape.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

So on Saturday the 24/March I took PSEL out for a test drive. The receipt for the evening was 2 spray of PSEL and 2 spray of XIST. It was a blast really, and now I am sober enough to tell what happen.

Me, looking great came to the venue where the concert was going to happen, dressed sharp and with the attitude that comes with it. And it already begun when I opened the door and entered the venue. The bouncers looked at me, their eyes got glassy and forgot to ask me about the ticket, so I showed it to them voluntarily, got a stamp and then headed in to meet my friends who already had occupied a table. The table beside ours there was a bunch of men, I did not pay attention to them then because I was more interested in the two friends I hadn't seen since Christmas was doing, but anyway their fearless leader came and invited us to sit with them, we said no thanks, but he came and sat with us instead and with him he had two beers, one of them he gave to me with the line that I would never lack anything, if it ever was something I needed, all I had to do was just ask.

I kept that in mind.

It was then and there I figured out I had the lead singer of one of the evenings band peacocking to me. I suddenly recognized him, and he is real cute too, but very married with two teenage sons. So I just said thank you to all what he offered me and my friends, but kept my distance, I was not going to hook up with him. I was researching, remember..? so we headed downstairs to backstage were rest of the band and some of the other bands were waiting to go on stage, there it was food and we were introduced as friends, and one from a very known band looked at me and said "now, that is going to be my third wife" (the disinhibiting effect of PSEL in full), and I said "yeah why not, as long as I get free drinks", and the first man that claimed me looked pist at him. My two friends looked stupid, they had no idea what was going on, and I was not telling them either, because I want the use of pheromones be my secret arsenal.

The concert was great, the afterparty even greater, I played bass and jammed with the guys and covered one of their songs, just me and that borrowed bass and when I headed home (ALONE) in the early morning I have had the evening I am going to live on for a very long time. The guys went almost up in the roof when they discovered I could play bass and was in a band, just like them. I (and my friends) was pampered and celebrated by great attractive musicians I have admired for a very long time, and it was awesome to give back in a way. Before I went to bed yesterday, I checked FB messenger and saw that the first one that claimed me had sendt me a message telling me he missed me, I think that is the doing of XIST though. I responded in a neutral tone, he is a married man after all.
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Isis
                            Isis commented
                            Editing a comment
                            This makes me want to get my hands on xist

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Isis: I can understand that.

• Mysticbeauty
                            Mysticbeauty commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Reading this super late but WOW. I'm glad that's the first thing I ordered after my long break. I wish I would have ordered XIST as well now. Great story!

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
                            • Reading this super late but WOW. I'm glad that's the first thing I ordered after my long break. I wish I would have ordered XIST as well now. Great story!

Thank you.
                          Arsenal

Comment

I think I was being shy with my new bottle of PSEL, so I might up it to 3 sprays soon. And I might try and scent it myself, since that seems to enhance the experience for me.

Comment

Was thinking about wearing psel tomorrow to get tattoos

intensecity

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out exactly where to wear this one.

Comment

I need PSEL combos. I'm not sure if my lifestyle is working with it so much and I got such a big bottle!
                                I have Mascot and my EST and NENO are coming Monday ????????.
                                Has anyone combined any of those for daily wear?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X