yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

PSEL (Beta xs 131)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either that or I'm just going to have to own my SEXY everywhere. Maybe it's just me and my vibe is contradictory now? I used to want ooze sexiness more and now not as much or at least not as often... ????

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
      I need PSEL combos. I'm not sure if my lifestyle is working with it so much and I got such a big bottle!
      I have Mascot and my EST and NENO are coming Monday ????????.
      Has anyone combined any of those for daily wear?
      I feel like PSEL + Mascot would go great together for building rapport.
      A member just reported on her experience with PSEL + xs196! I'm gonna try that one soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I feel like PSEL + Mascot would go great together for building rapport.
        A member just reported on her experience with PSEL + xs196! I'm gonna try that one soon.
        Thanks I will try that!

Comment

Originally posted by androstenol View Post
          Hmm, I have worn this twice now. Once in combination with cops, once in combination with Xist. I'm not noticing any difference. Like, at all. If anything, it makes me feel sort of 'flat' like I don't have an aura/presence. Very odd. Any thoughts on this ?
          Have you since found a way to make it work for you? I'm having a similar experience.

Comment

Psel+Dm+Something Sparkly? Might be A stacker

Comment

couple it with something that lets you close distance. It's a bit disinhibiting at distance but sexual up close. When I have worn it or its' brother my mind snaps sexual kinda randomly and suddenly. I was so surprised and sort of embarrassed and made the mistake of fighting it instead of going along for the ride. Be ready to send an "of course i consent" signal with whomever..

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post

Have you since found a way to make it work for you? I'm having a similar experience.
                Have you tried varying dosages ?

Comment

We have covered Psel nicely, so it should be some combinations to test out in the good combinations thread.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I never read that thread because I always search for things by title, I've seen it floating around though. Is that possibly a female products thread? Maybe that's why I missed/skimmed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                      I never read that thread because I always search for things by title, I've seen it floating around though. Is that possibly a female products thread? Maybe that's why I missed/skimmed it.
                      Yes, Psel is a product for ladies.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        i found the thread , thanks

Originally posted by Isis View Post

Have you tried varying dosages ?
                      I've only used it twice so far, last year, so I barely remember. I will have to try again soon.

Comment

Trying this tonight at 3 sprays. Will give it an hour before stacking a couple sprays of LPMP's Lace. Have a scenario where I want to use it but I need to figure out how to avoid the dampening effects because I need my personality to really shine.

Might pick up some Mascot too, just to try.

Comment

Trying this tonight at 3 sprays. Will give it an hour before stacking a couple sprays of LPMP's Lace. Have a scenario where I want to use it but I need to figure out how to avoid the dampening effects because I need my personality to really shine.

Might pick up some Mascot too, just to try.
                          How did it go?

Comment

Originally posted by heynastya View Post

How did it go?
                            No selfies to speak of.

Comment

No selfies to speak of.
                              oh, it's a shame

Comment

I was curious what's the difference in terms of effects between PSEL and DM?

Comment

Originally posted by heynastya View Post
                                  I was curious what's the difference in terms of effects between PSEL and DM?
                                  DM is mostly cops and its main intention is to make you and other people horny, while Psel is a more sophisticated social blend that has cops.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

• heynastya
                                    heynastya commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    intresting, thank you

PSEL + DHEAs (maybe some Girlfriend, I can't remember) and accidental overload on beautifiers had hit after hit from my partner. He immediately told me how beautiful I was and lots of kino (we are already very physically affectionate but this was more intimate). The chemistry was palpable, lots of long, lustful eye contact and conversation was deep and bonding without being heavy.

And if he weren't around....let's just say I would not have been suffering for attention.

Morning after (no shower yet) was also very nice with a quick, vague reference to marriage which we have never discussed before. I didn't take it seriously but found it noteworthy since others claim PSEL has a little status to it. I feel this was evidence of that.

I felt confident, sexy and vivacious that morning, like I could do anything in the world, very self-assured. This kind of delayed onset has happened to me before. I kind of like it though, means the products are long-lasting.

These good feelings continued throughout the day with sweet texts and I found myself wanting him with not only a strong sexual desire but a little tenderness too.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X