yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Innocence XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liaria View Post

I'm thinking then, maybe it attracts men that are looking for a more submissive partner in general, whether they, themselves, are more "beta" or "alpha." Then again, maybe they're just hoping that innocence on the outside means a dominating seductress in the bedroom.
    I did once read this article of how powerful CEOs are more likely to be oppositely submissive in the bedroom, though, how the researchers found that out I have no idea...
    Men of power are more likely to seek out the services of a Dominatrix. It allows them a safe place to express their inherent vulnerability.

Beta men can seek out either or. A dominant woman because they, themselves, are weak. Or a passive, submissive woman because they fear confrontation. IME betas tend to seek out more dominant women.

Comment

I'm thinking then, maybe it attracts men that are looking for a more submissive partner in general, whether they, themselves, are more "beta" or "alpha." Then again, maybe they're just hoping that innocence on the outside means a dominating seductress in the bedroom.
      I did once read this article of how powerful CEOs are more likely to be oppositely submissive in the bedroom, though, how the researchers found that out I have no idea...
      Your post was helpful, very helpful because there is a lot of truth to what you wrote. .Same for me, I'm shy and mousy in "real life" and once in a blue moon I can be a storm behind closed doors.
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Men of power are more likely to seek out the services of a Dominatrix. It allows them a safe place to express their inherent vulnerability.

Beta men can seek out either or. A dominant woman because they, themselves, are weak. Or a passive, submissive woman because they fear confrontation. IME betas tend to seek out more dominant women.
        I concur, I don't believe a beta has ever wanted to date me, but I fully welcome the experience.
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Your post was helpful, very helpful because there is a lot of truth to what you wrote. .Same for me, I'm shy and mousy in "real life" and once in a blue moon I can be a storm behind closed doors.
          Invite me over the next blue moon.

Comment

Invite me over the next blue moon.
            I just may.hehe

Comment

That makes sense; our shadow selves always need an outlet.

Comment

I just may.hehe

Comment

I concur, I don't believe a beta has ever wanted to date me, but I fully welcome the experience.
                  Perhaps give them a flash of that hidden dominatrix side and watch them crawl into your arms. ????

Comment

Perhaps give them a flash of that hidden dominatrix side and watch them crawl into your arms. ????
                    This sounds deliciously enticing....

Comment

This sounds deliciously enticing....
                      What's deliciously enticing is bringing the bad girl out of that shy, innocent girl.
                      Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 03-24-2018, 06:26 PM.

Comment

What's deliciously enticing is bringing the bad girl out of that shy, innocent girl.
                        You just motivated to create a thread in the near future.

Comment

You just motivated to create a thread in the near future.
                          lol How do you figure?

Comment

But actually yes I'm working on a new thread now. Been working on it for awhile. It's gonna be a long one.

Comment

But actually yes I'm working on a new thread now. Been working on it for awhile. It's gonna be a long one.
                              I can't quite type mine out as I'm in a minor food coma from overdosing in zeppoli that my neighborhood bakery was still selling for St. Joseph's Day, but I'm curious to read yours.

Comment

I can't quite type mine out as I'm in a minor food coma from overdosing in zeppoli that my neighborhood bakery was still selling for St. Joseph's Day, but I'm curious to read yours.
                                It probably wouldn't be of interest to you.

Not sure what zeppoli or Syt. Joseph's day is.

Comment

delete
                                  Last edited by lafemme; 06-22-2018, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Am I the only one who can't view that picture?

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie
                                      Scottie2Hottie commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      That's weird i can't see it on my laptop OR my phone.

• lafemme
                                      lafemme commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Sorry NuTrix, I'm now just seeing your comment. St. Joseph's Day is Catholic holiday; but I consider it to be moreso, an Italian holiday..where St. Joseph is celebrated with a Lenten feast.

• lafemme
                                      lafemme commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Those zeppoles are a traditional food, and one of my absolute favorite desserts.

Comment

Thanks for this review, I've been seriously considering innocence, especially after Ildergreier mentioned that it's a wonderful first date pheromone; but at the same time I felt iffy about wearing it, since I thought it would intensify my shyness. I do remember both a Greek and a Milanese man would become turned on and show extreme care for me when I would exaggerate my shyness; I'm really curious about this mone.

Comment

I must admit that shyness has a certain effect on me. I treat the shy ones differently. I'm softer, more gentle in my demeanor. It's not that I go out of my way to treat them differently. It's an automatic unconscious response. They trigger a desire to care for them. And yes there is something arousing about them.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X