yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Innocence XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innocence XS

Innocence has been and continues to be a favorite of mine And since I couldn't find a thread dedicated to it - here I am!
    Taken from my journal when I first started testing:

07-10-2013 11:34 AM

InnocenceXS: Sunday and Tuesday

Sunday:
    Jumped right into 2 sprays to torso and split between wrists.
    Environment: Dinner with a friend and hubby and then some alone time with the man

Hubby seemed distracted at first but then the car ride brought him around (to go anywhere from our house is a good drive). I noticed self effects from Innocence right away. More like what I'm used to. Mood lift, happy, flirty...hubby got handsy with me on the drive to dinner. It was a great get together, lots of laughing and mindless chatter and hubby being very sweet. At home I'm usually the instigator of "bedsports" but hubby surprised me by beating me to it this time...NICE

I would say 1st run with Innocence = A+
    -----------------------------------------
    Tuesday:
    2 sprays again, applied same places.
    Environment: Work

Men seem to be behaving accommodatingly. Lots of smiles and LOTS of eye contact (one of my peeves is lack of eye contact while speaking with some people) seemed to have their complete attention and they were happy I was there - not that people usually cringe when they see me
    The women I encountered were also "very" happy to see me, a kind of "I haven't seen you - how is every little thing" way. Interested to know that I'm good and well. Across the board. Interesting.

Already, Innocence seems more congruent to me than Bliss. I've only worn it twice and I prefer it, lol.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    07-28-2013 7:02 PM

Went 3 sprays Innocence - 2 to torso, 1 to neck
    1 spray Connections (from sampler) split between wrists.

When I first applied everything I did get a little hyper for about 10(15?) minutes...try putting on your liquid eye liner in THAT state - UG! But I'm a pro and managed - HA!

Wasn't around as many people today as I first thought I might be, but hey, these things happen...

Put hubby in a good mood. He picked a place to have an early dinner that he knew would have sushi for me...very thoughtful (one of my most favorite things on earth!) Spent the afternoon out and about. Got lots of double takes...at least one head snap that I saw - sudden enough that I looked right at him because it startled me and then he smiled sheepishy and looked away, lol.

After we were home, hubby made it a point to let me know I was being watched by 2 different fellas on separate occasions and he swears he can't leave me alone for a minute...even in a grocery store... *BLINK BLINK* Who me??? *bats eyes innocently* Teheheee Well...apparently he gets a kick out of letting me wander off so that he can take such opportunities to eventually "turn up" and claim me..."Sorry fellas, this is MY candy - go find your own..."

So we're back home now and he's continuing with the thoughtful sweetness and I like the girly selfies I get from Innocence but I'm not sure if the 1 spray of Connections did much yet but then, he's not a chatty kind of guy and it's still early so we'll see....

Well, we didn't get chatty but I did get a back rub...and then a front rub...... and for giving me the massage he got a happy ending ^_~
    I LIKE Innocence quite a bit WIN!
    ----------------------------
    07-29-13
    Wore 2 sprays Innocence, 2 sprays Connections

Met a couple friends out for breakfast and was feeling really...playful Innocence is a great fit for me and I like it...would recommend it too.

It's fun and flirty and girly and energetic (great mood lifter, for me at least). I think it's going to be used up quickly, lol. But it'll last a while because 2 or 3 sprays is really all it takes...mighty powerful little product imho.

-------------------------------------------

Now, fast forward to today - I have another bottle (my second) and of course I've been wearing it since my last post and loving it STILL or I would not have repurchased

Playful is STILL one of the first words that comes to mind when I wear this. The self effects I get are fun and flirty and it's infectious! It plays VERY well with DM+ and I now have more than a handful of other goodies o start combining with as well.
    Innocence has proven to be a fantastic stand alone for me. I've gone higher than 2 sprays, but really, 2 is probably my sweet spot - with 3 getting some over the top hits...which is also fun ^_~

I have been finding that I like spraying on my wrists/forearms,& front and/or back of neck more than my belly, like I used to. I was accustomed to using Love Potion's oils, which need body heat to diffuse, but the sprays were only being hindered that way....learning curve!

I can't be the only one still loving this, right?

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

07/08/14
    Front and back of neck - 1 spray each
    Environment: :heat: Humid afternoon out doors, lunch, farmers market, then visited MIL

Selfies: Playful, flirty, girly
    Others: Shaded lunch with nice breeze but still very warm. My guy LOVES Innocence on me so he's sweet and attentive. Picnic table type area, couple sitting near us struck up conversation. While we were wandering around the farmer's market got lots of stares, head turns and smiles. Venders are always friendly though...Visited with MIL, who is by nature a worrier and a negative Nancy, but she was sweet as pie. Complimenting my hair, my clothes...I never visit w/o pheros now :laugh1: But Innocence made her particularly amiable and upbeat

If something passes the man AND the MIL test - it's GOLDEN in my book!

Comment

• Morgaine
      Morgaine commented
      Editing a comment
      I've got some of this coming in my latest order. Can't wait to try it!

So...if ever you feel like mouthing off with no repercussions...this is it ladies.

Dosage: 3 sprays from sample bottle. I think that equates to 1 1/2 sprays?

Selfies: Smelled like powder. No noticable self effects.

Others: I was NOT in a good mood last night. Helloooo mood swings! The BF came home and brrrr was it cold. Ice cold. And it was emanating from me. I was shooting lasers from my eyes for goodness sake. The BFs normal reaction to this would be to ignore me. But he still tried to engage me in conversation. He tried to tease me to lighten up...but it turned into me getting butt hurt instead.

Oh no. After shooting back insultingly I braced myself for an argument, cause thats what usually happens. Instead...he explained that he was kidding and started caressing my thigh. Followed that up with a forehead kiss. I guess aggression can't be taken very seriously if you're giving off an innocent-like vibe.

I'll have to buy a full bottle asap before my claws come out again. It's definitely a nice change of pace to be petted and stroked when you just tried to claw someone up.

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL!!!!!!

Wore this little jem today and got a gift, a discount, 2 free items, an offer for drinks and a free sample. SCORE!
    2 sprays to front of chest & 1 spray BabeXS to back of neck (sort of cheating here with Babe in the mix...).

Environment: work followed by retail therapy.

Gift was 2 cigars from supervisor at work to try. Discounts were at liquor store & cigar shop. Free items were from cigar shop too, plus free items and invite to stay for complimentary drinks. God I love being me! LOL

Comment

Comment

• Isis
        Isis commented
        Editing a comment
        You and Nutrix getting free things with this! I just got another sample of this...let's see if I can score some free gas? lol!

Had a good go with this one yesterday ^_^
      Had an new employee on dayshift cleave to me as soon as I came in. I think he was hit hard with Tease and Fantasy a couple days back when we first spoke because he was staring me down the day after but opportunity wasn't knocking for a conversation with him that day, lol.
      3 sprays Innocence to chest/neck and an added smidge of none behind my ears.
      Above mentioned guy was asking me questions he could have clearly gotten from anyone on his shift. I even took him for a short tour before shift change. There was a LOT of peacocking going on, I dare say. If I had to guess, I think he is late 30's early 40's? (I keep forgetting to mention age in my descriptions because I am clearly horrendous at it.) Hmm, he's drawn to Tease and Innocence...He tagged along with me asking questions and giving me his work/school background until he HAD to leave.
      The rest of my crew was super courteous and sweet, I dare say. Unfortunately I spent most of the day buried in paperwork, but the interactions I did have were jovial, light hearted and fun. Guys particularly became more animated around me. Age range mid 20's to early 50's - so EVERYONE likes Innocence It seems to, now that I think of it, encourage peacocking quite a bit - "Hey! Look at me!" but it's in a fun, light hearted kind of way.

Comment

I know I am dragging up an old thread, but I think it is better than make my own. So Innocence, what does it do? Isn't it a kind of a social "I am not dangerous", "love me, love me" comforter for women?
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

For me, the perfect descriptive word for Innocence is"kittenish" lol It's sweet and flirty with a heavy sprinkle of naughty/coy. It's like me, amplified and in a bottle

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
            For me, the perfect descriptive word for Innocence is"kittenish" lol It's sweet and flirty with a heavy sprinkle of naughty/coy. It's like me, amplified and in a bottle
            Hmm, I need to take the bottle out for a ride.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes. Yes, you do....

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              Hmmm....

How you guys think innocence would work in a shy introvert, who already appears to be innocent?
            Would it make her appear even more shy?
            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

It would be congruent with you, lol. Just remember to be sweet AND inviting and not too introverted to be approached. A smile I a fantastic invitation for conversation

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
                How you guys think innocence would work in a shy introvert, who already appears to be innocent?
                Would it make her appear even more shy?
                Could go either way, get you out of your shell, or make you dissaapear.

Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Could go either way, get you out of your shell, or make you dissaapear.
                  I had a feeling. Thank you for your response!!
                  "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

I had a feeling. Thank you for your response!!
                    Can I ask what the feeling was?
                    Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Can I ask what the feeling was?
                      I had a feeling that Innocence, would intensify my own innocent appearance. Ever since high school, people have called me "good girl" and have said that I look "so innocent" and I still hear it sporadically.

Although I enjoy reading and would like to benefit from the other attributes to this pheromone, I think it may not be the right match for me. As I'd like to downplay the innocent aspect to my personality.

Comment

I had a feeling that Innocence, would intensify my own innocent appearance. Ever since high school, people have called me "good girl" and have said that I look "so innocent" and I still hear it sporadically.

Although I enjoy reading and would like to benefit from the other attributes to this pheromone, I think it may not be the right match for me. As I'd like to downplay the innocent aspect to my personality.
                        Understand., have you considered Tease?
                        No innocence there, but not some heavy sexual either. Just fun and kittenish.
                        Arsenal

Comment

I've always been attracted to your type. Something about it is very disarming. I tend to let my guard down. Unfortunately the ones who really are good girls are not sexually compatible. I prefer my sex raw and animalistic. I usually end up with the bad girls.

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie
                            Scottie2Hottie commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Actually I have that now and it's amazing. Good girl on the streets, freak in the sheets.

• lafemme
                            lafemme commented
                            Editing a comment
                            a bad girl in sheeps clothing!

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Nothing that says that quiet and shy people are quiet in bed too.

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I've always been attracted to your type. Something about it is very disarming. I tend to let my guard down. Unfortunately the ones who really are good girls are not sexually compatible. I prefer my sex raw and animalistic. I usually end up with the bad girls.
                          Kittenish resonates with me. La Femme Kitten----meow! I may have to give tease a go! Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

How soon do you give up on my type? Men usually lose interest by the 3rd date, but if they stuck around longer, they'd see that I full of naughty surprises, but I only unleash when comfortable, and that may take a while.

Have you heard the phrase "good girls are the biggest freaks?" ahaha

Comment

Kittenish resonates with me. La Femme Kitten----meow! I may have to give tease a go! Thank you
                              Kittenish resonates with me. It is just RRRRAAAAAWWWWRRRRR. It gets my juices flowing.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X