yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Innocence XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I genuinely want to purchase this, but I supposedly have a passive aggressive (although i think im either reserved or boisterous, not necessarily condescending like how i think passive aggressive people can be) personality and am not sure how it will read on me

Comment

Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
      I genuinely want to purchase this, but I supposedly have a passive aggressive (although i think im either reserved or boisterous, not necessarily condescending like how i think passive aggressive people can be) personality and am not sure how it will read on me
      I'm viewed as passive or intimidating. (Serious people see me as passive, loud personalities find me intimidating.)
      For me it softens the intimidating factor that I get from the louder, more abrasive personalities.

Comment

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post

I'm viewed as passive or intimidating. (Serious people see me as passive, loud personalities find me intimidating.)
        For me it softens the intimidating factor that I get from the louder, more abrasive personalities.
        Interesting! Are those personalities nicer afterwards?

Comment

Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post

Interesting! Are those personalities nicer afterwards?
          They are a lot nicer! Usually they speak over me but Innocence keeps them tempered.

Comment

I like Innocence for an instant mood boost. I feel cute and bubbly and warm, like all is right with the world.

I have used it to chill out heat in Babe, making it much more approachable. I met many new people in one night with this combo.

My notes say I had a productive day with it on but I will have to keep testing on that.

Comment

I wore at least four sprays from the sampler today and while I was feeling very subdued (probably low blood sugar), I was productive with small tasks and errands. I did perk up around 6 pm though.

Comment

Innocence has such a peaceful essence. I’m going to experiment with this as my “base” phero for a while and see what I might like to pair with it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X