yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Is Alpha-Androstenol and Beta-Androstenol the only things in Fantasy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Alpha-Androstenol and Beta-Androstenol the only things in Fantasy?

I wore 3 sprays of this and noticed nothing when I ran errands. My sister came home a few hours later and asked me why I was so bitchy. I was complaining about things the same why I would sans pheromones but she interpreted it as bitchy. However, I was also getting irritated at everything she said and vice versa.

So far I've tried this at 1-3 sprays with ill effects. I wish I could figure out what in this causes the bitchiness...and if theres a way to soften it. None is what usually causes bitchiness and there seems to be none in this...

I'm very confused as to how Alpha-Androstenol and Beta-Androstenol can make me appear bitchier. I do have a "bitchy" demeanor about me but I'm not sure how that would amplify more with this than products with none.

Wearing this at 2 sprays brings on the bitch as well as other effects like extreme anxiety.

I really wish I could get the same results Fleur and other women seem to be having!

Wow, that's really odd that it does that to you Isis. I know A-nol and B-nol are the only listed molecules in this one, but have wondered myself if there's a little something else, because it has such impressive effects. Mind you that might just be that it's very cleverly balanced and blended. I've only ever worn 1 or 2 sprays of this myself, and have never had the bitchy type reaction to it. But one thing I have noticed is it makes me feel significantly more confident, very sure of myself, and almost a little "royal" for want of a better word. I'm a soft, quiet sort naturally, and don't really have any ongoing undercurrent of bitchiness in me, but I imagine if I did it might make me seem more openly so, simply because of these self-effects.

I don't know what other pheromone products you have to work with at the moment, but maybe try adding a little EST and/or DHEAS at the same time if you've got either of those?

Comment

• Isis
      Isis commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll have to try softening it to see what it does. Guess it's time to tinker since it does nothing for me by itself!

Long shot here but -

B-nol can boost us in a direction of sharing "how we really feel", whether that be positive or negative.

Do you have LP BAM! (b-nol & cops)? And if so, how does that one play on you?

I would think with Fantasy that the ratio of a-nol is higher than the b-nol...with the intent to buffer and compliment each other. BUT if you're sensitive to b-nol it could be that Fantasy is lowering your inhibitions, helping you to share how you feel or what you think...and if something is irritating you, you're going to say so.

For you, this blend may not have enough a-nol to counter balance the b so that if you aren't already in a "happy place" it won't take you to one or, worse, could take you from the happy place to cranksville because it's not so much magnifying how you feel about things but making you more thoughtful about the things going on around you...like those little irritating things that just get under your skin that people seem to always do...Something you might normally blow off is, for whatever reason, really sticking in your craw and irritating the crap out of you. Hmm. It is like an androstenone reaction in it's own right though.

Just put down the b-nol, back away slowly, grab some DM+ and FOG

Oh - hey - speaking of, maybe you CAN buffer with DM+? Love Boat and Bliss are 2 blends that don't list b-nol in the molecules. That may be a good buffer? 2 sprays LB or Bliss to 1 spray Fantasy?

I think too much, don't I? But I am curious to know if you have any other potentially b-nol heavy blends and how they effect you.

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Isis
      Isis commented
      Editing a comment
      Probable! I do have BAM from LP though and it's one of my fav add on's to blends. I will try using tnos of DM+ and see how that goes

I sent a pm to Steve some days ago asking the same. I think the description is missing some ingredient that makes it a feminine blend. Flirt, Vibe and connections are all anol + bnol in different balances, and they're unisexy.

Fantasy doesn't seem to have cops.. Why is it a female blend? I think it might have something like epirone... Or -anone?

Steve and all the staff are very busy with all the surprises for us (the anniversary is on the 15th), but after that he, or Kate, might be able to elucidate us.

Comment

• Isis
      Isis commented
      Editing a comment
      Does the blend give you a feminine vibe? I can't say as to whether I get that or not...cause all I get is a bitchy vibe. lol

I wouldn't say that no. I wore it only a couple of times yet, but what I remember is good relaxing and confident feeling. But why would this be made for women with only this 2 mones?

Comment

In the description it says "and 6 other proprietary ingredients". So it seems there is quite a bit more in there! Trying to decide between this and innocence....I feel like I want to be a "Fantasy" more so than "Innocent" though...

Comment

Originally posted by MissDarlynCherie View Post
        In the description it says "and 6 other proprietary ingredients". So it seems there is quite a bit more in there! Trying to decide between this and innocence....I feel like I want to be a "Fantasy" more so than "Innocent" though...
        Ahh. Missed that. Fantasy seemed like a lot more fun and based on peoples descriptions, it sounded like mx135 (which I LOVED). But innocence seems like it could be more than innocent..esp with a smidge of cops. Think...school girl outfit.

Comment

• MissDarlynCherie
          MissDarlynCherie commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha! Yeah I'm sure to end up with both eventually anyway!

I don't get a particularly feminine vibe but I'm girly anyway. I like Fantasy solo But I've been playing some with this one by using it to compliment other XS blends (like Love Boat and Tease) and they work GREAT synergistically! This would be a staple just for the add on factor
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I wasn't aware of the 6 extra secret ingredients before either. A bit of mystery is a good thing indeed. I'm really loving Fantasy lately too, and I agree with Nutrix that it goes great with Love Boat. I am pretty soft and feminine by nature, so I haven't noticed increased girliness, but it makes me feel a little sparkly and sort of beautifully regal, without getting snooty. People love to interact with me with this one.

Comment

What's everybody's " sweet spot" with fantasy? I've used up to 3 I think with no ill effects.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X