yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Is Babe (XS139) for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Babe (XS139) for me?

Last edited by techgal; 07-07-2014, 11:16 AM.

I'd love to answer that, but I'm still testing it, and I'm no idea what's in it apart from cops. Me and Nutrix are posting our reports in the forum, and more have already ordered and will be joining the experiments soon. You can either wait some days until more reports appear or give it a try and join us good luck

Comment

• Akelah
      Akelah commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry I forgot girlfriday, she's also already experimenting too

Thanks Akelah! I'll keep up with your posts and others on XS139!

Comment

So far I like Babe. The next time I wear it, it will be to compare with Temptress. If I recall correctly, Temptress gives me a more - er - predatory vibe than what Babe does. Not that Temptress can't be social, because it is, but it does feel like a different kind of alpha. With Temptress I FEEL alpha, and with Babe I seemed to just become the center of attention.

To Akelah's point, no idea what the molecules in Babe are as yet and I'm still testing it myself....but I've been liking it so far

Enabler that I am, I, of course, recommend trialing it for yourself ^_~ It sounds like it could be what you're looking for....
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I just placed my order for XS139. Will update with results in my journal. Thanks Nutrix and Akelah!

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Isn't enablement a beautiful thing tehehe...Look forward to hearing what you think!

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X