yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best for strong sexual desire & closeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best for strong sexual desire & closeness

Hey all! I’m looking for suggestions I am hoping to bring it to next stage with a guy who we both flirt with each other and talk but doesn’t go further, I’d like him to feel a stronger pull to me, to feel close / intimate as well thank you ☺️

Originally posted by lorelei View Post
    Hey all! I’m looking for suggestions I am hoping to bring it to next stage with a guy who we both flirt with each other and talk but doesn’t go further, I’d like him to feel a stronger pull to me, to feel close / intimate as well thank you ☺️
    Not sure actually.
    Girlfriend + cops + Cohesion perhaps?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Girlfriend is good. PSEL + girlfriend + P96
      P96 for calm and intimate/close feeling. And PSEL for sex appeal

Comment

Originally posted by Mila View Post
        Girlfriend is good. PSEL + girlfriend + P96
        P96 for calm and intimate/close feeling. And PSEL for sex appeal
        Babe/Sexy confidence could be good for sex appeal too.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Second on p96 and cohesion!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X