yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hey ladies! do you guys wear any specific mones when you are going to the hairdresser?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey ladies! do you guys wear any specific mones when you are going to the hairdresser?

Do any of you have a holy grail of mones that you wear to your hair appointments? that bring a warmer atmosphere, better service, or possible discounts?

Waiting for the ladies, but I recall quite a few scattered posts about hairdressers and other similar visits. The one that stuck in my head was XSR 32 really made the people pay attention to their work. But thats not the only one for sure and hairdressers aren't the only use case. I did start to catch the drift that if one wore a certain type, say status, sexy or social, the persons natural skills would start to manifest shades of that aura into their work.

I'd assume the person has to be really good and well-versed in incorporating personalities into their work for this to apply. XSR32 increases attention and focus but other stuff evokes creativity, connection and generosity.

Comment

I have several posts in my thread about this lol. It's usually Vibe and In Between.

Comment

I do! I used xsr32 as it usually had hairstylists become super detail oriented when it came to balayage or foiling my hair. They also tend to take their time

Comment

Inbetween or Babe.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            Waiting for the ladies, but I recall quite a few scattered posts about hairdressers and other similar visits. The one that stuck in my head was XSR 32 really made the people pay attention to their work. But thats not the only one for sure and hairdressers aren't the only use case. I did start to catch the drift that if one wore a certain type, say status, sexy or social, the persons natural skills would start to manifest shades of that aura into their work.

I'd assume the person has to be really good and well-versed in incorporating personalities into their work for this to apply. XSR32 increases attention and focus but other stuff evokes creativity, connection and generosity.
            Originally posted by Isis View Post
            I do! I used xsr32 as it usually had hairstylists become super detail oriented when it came to balayage or foiling my hair. They also tend to take their time

You guys were 100% right about XSR32!!!!!! Didn't use at the hair dressers, But I used some when I went to get my teeth cleaned and examined and my dentist and her assistant seemed a lot more attentive, nicer, more thorough with the work and tended to all of my needs. She took her time to explain my treatment plan thoroughly and I felt like they were overall more open to me.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X