yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

MX174 MX135 dupes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MX174 MX135 dupes?

Woah talk about a blast from the past! I dusted off some old moving boxes and found my stash of pheromones from when I was in my twenties and was sad to see that the old Androtics MX135 had evaporated to barely 1 or two sprays left. My pina colada MX174 as well! Help!! Are there any equivalents on today's market? I need to bring out those old dancing boots again.

I have no idea what they were like so I couldn't even start to point you towards replacements. Steve did take some of his best ideas and improved them. I think he made it a point not to make dupes though. He may have been the original designer of some of that stuff and the formulas would belong to androtics.

Comment

Originally posted by fullmoonnow83 View Post
      Woah talk about a blast from the past! I dusted off some old moving boxes and found my stash of pheromones from when I was in my twenties and was sad to see that the old Androtics MX135 had evaporated to barely 1 or two sprays left. My pina colada MX174 as well! Help!! Are there any equivalents on today's market? I need to bring out those old dancing boots again.
      What did those do?

Comment

Oof! Talk about blast from the past.

I loved me some mx135. The closest I've gotten to it from XS is Celebrity but I do feel celebrity needs a feminizing aspect to make it feel more like mx135. i sometimes add est or sweetness to get it there. popularity potion from lp works as well but I think celebrity + sweetness is the closest I've gotten to mx135.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X