yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Recommendations for “beautifier” effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations for “beautifier” effects

Hi again everyone, I am curious about pheromones or blends that specifically contain beautifier effects. By that I mean they make you appear more attractive to yourself or more attractive to others, or encourage you notice the beauty around you more…thank you for your recommendations! Hoping for a single product that stands on its own… I’m having trouble affording multiples and it seems like there are no more coupons that work?

P86

Comment

Originally posted by Violet View Post
      Hi again everyone, I am curious about pheromones or blends that specifically contain beautifier effects. By that I mean they make you appear more attractive to yourself or more attractive to others, or encourage you notice the beauty around you more…thank you for your recommendations! Hoping for a single product that stands on its own… I’m having trouble affording multiples and it seems like there are no more coupons that work?
      Babe. Hands down.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Celebrity as well!

Comment

I cosign the P86 with some Xist, compliments everytime
          PXS (10ml): Girlfriend, Xist, Babe, Desire Me, P86, PSEL, Sleeze
          Sample: Temptress
          LPMP: Cougar, Compromising Positions, Pearfection,
          Sexology III, Balm Bomb, Autumn, LAM, BAM, The Key, Occo, Subir, SLF, Frisky Business

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X