yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Need help in selecting a targeted blend! New pheromone enthusiast on a budget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help in selecting a targeted blend! New pheromone enthusiast on a budget

I’m a new pheromone user and also on a tight budget so I can't afford to buy more than 2-3 of the 10 ml blends. I do already have Desire Me and Fairytale on the way…that being said I’m seeking advice on potentially adding a third blend that will help me achieve what I’m looking for. I am 55 years old and been married for almost 10 years. I love my husband and we get along great most of the time but at times I feel like he doesn’t notice me or appreciate me as much, or that he sometimes misunderstands me or projects unfavorable traits on me. For example, when I ask for things or have legitimate complaints or opinions I am sometimes made to feel like I’m acting like a “spoiled or entitled princess“ and where’s my gratitude for what I do have etc., which is not a pleasant feeling (and it’s also not true from my perspective). My husband does have trust issues, and often feels like others are being manipulative or “out to get him” or take advantage of him—which I realize is not something I can totally fix with pheromones lol. However I do think there are things I can do, including communicating in a more effective/positive way (I’m working on that), cultivating gratitude, increasing my self-esteem, etc. Also pheromone-wise, I’m thinking I could benefit from something to keep the sexual spark alive and increase my attractiveness, also to make me appear more trustworthy in my partner’s eyes and want him to be more gentle/caring/generous with me. Can you please help me with a specific product recommendation? Thanks in advance!

Maybe try Glow.

Comment

• Violet
      Violet commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks that one sounds intriguing, particularly the calming effects!

Welcome Carolina!

I would try xist for women or innocence for the gentle,caring, generous aspect. DM+ should cover the sexual attraction.

Comment

• Violet
      Violet commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks that sounds like a nice combo. I’ve been using Xist and like the effects. Just wondering what
      is the difference between Innocence and Sweetness.
      Last edited by Violet; 01-18-2023, 10:34 PM.

Violet Innocence makes people more accommodating than sweetness in my experience. I've noticed people are also more agreeable (less interested in engaging in an argument with me and will lovingly allow me to have my way. Sweetness feels more playful and less "bonding" than Innocence. It also feels a more flirtatious/sexy and feminine.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X