yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

You are deep and I want to know more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are deep and I want to know more

The man I love is an introvert. To get him to speak about his feeling is the same as finding a treasure. A treasure that is hidden in a cave, at the bottom of the ocean.

I got Connections specifically for him. We have been working on it , we made some progress but I want to make that deep connection in all areas. I knew I needed extra help especially since I sometimes loose patience because of his personality.

I was all optimistic and certain because I had tried it on many women, my best friend in particular and it worked like a charm.

Directly,after my P pounding I also couldn't handle another rugged session, mrs pink was still aching for more loving but this time she wanted the pina colado hold all the alcohol.

I took a shower, sprayed on some body mist and put on something nice. Including 1 spray of Connections.

NOTHING!!!!!

He didn't even cuddle or pay attention to me. I hardly slept that night , thinking that we went from long walks in the night, movie time, cuddles, and a hardcore session to : NOTHING!!!

I was totally confused , what's going on, what is the matter. Did I imagine the hits that I received from Connections before or was the vibe I was giving too much for him and he backed away.

I didn't get it but I kept trying anyways. Finally, he opened up to me. He told me of something that was going on that hurt him and upset him to his core and I finally got it.

As I was told, Connections brings out what is really going on. Now that I knew what was happening with him and he even opened up to me. I decided to give it another try.

We made the most amazing and sweet love and I could tell he was really into it,we had a connection in that area that doesn't come all the time since he loves it raw and nasty.

Without any prompting he made love to me, it was sweet and we connected and I felt he really opened up, not through words but through the bedroom. Which is a huge deal for me/us.

Connections , you are a bad MOTHA **** shut your mouth

KateD, that's an awesome report. I haven't tried any of the 'let-it-all-hang-out' products yet, but your report has intrigued me. So many items added to my wish list!

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, so many items, so little time

I've been cruising for intel on Connections - SO grateful for this post! And also that things went so well!
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks sweety

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X