yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Warning : Proceed only if you want the recipe for a P pounding!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning : Proceed only if you want the recipe for a P pounding!

As most of you who read my threads and posts know that daddy's home and he wants his l'il freak.

When he arrive flo that ho was here and we had to wait another 5 days just to get down and dirty. By that time I was so certain I could handle any and everything I went to my lab to make a powerful potion that would make our first bedroom night amazing.

I spray Desire Me (buttocks area)
    2 sprays P83 (chest) 25mcg

We started of fine and seeing that he hasn't had in so long I expected a short or at least a normal session.

I did not expect what happened next.

I was placed in all sorts of positions and had to change up mainly because I couldn't keep up and my legs started hurting. It wasn't all bad when I had the big O on top of him on the chair. Usually, right after me would be his turn and we would collapse in bliss , commenting on how good it was.

After the chair, he dragged me to the room where I got the P pounding of my life. It went from feeling good to hurting , then it got really bad where I tried to get him of me but he pinned my arms down.

Then I started screaming for him to stop and that didn't work either.

I never seen him like this, it was like something took over and I was in bed with a P monster instead of my husband. Finally after I screamed for mercy and we were done. I thought maybe it was the sweftness of not having for so long that got him to that point.

However, he didn't realize anything until I pointed it out to him, another strange thing.

All in all the session was good but he lost total control and I couldn't handle it. I can't say that I won't use this mix again, just not on a first night, after he has had such a dry P spell.

...damn! Only thing I can think of is cops for me can make me extremely horny and aggressive in that way and I'm using another cops product. Steve's is way more potent so I can only imagine how I would react. Might I suggest taking one for the team and reproducing the results? Maybe it was a fluke?

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I am all healed up now lol

Hi Kate, does your man ever wear pheros when your doing the nasty and if so, what's your favorite combo that he wears for getting you hot and bothered.

Comment

He doesn't wear pheromones at all. He doesn't believe they work. I usually wear Desire Me alone and every once in a while like that moment I wore it with something else. I am new to Steve's products so I am trying to wear them solo first.

Take for instance last night I wore tease. I wore it to bed when he was sleeping. He woke up and although he was tired, he was very affectionate and kept grabbing me close to him. Rubbing my arms and giving me small kisses.

I don't get that effect with Desire Me. Once I put it on he wants to stick it in, even without foreplay.

Comment

Yea, that sounds about right. I'm thinking about self effects on me when I wear cops, so I imagine that's the effect that desire me is going for. Maybe your hubby is just more sensitive to cops than others are. Given how I respond to cops as a self effect, I'm sure I would probably react in a similar fashion if my gf wore desire me...which I may just get for her once she comes back...

Comment

Wow, Kate- that sounds really intense. I'm glad you felt overall quite positive about it, but I'll be taking your experience as a warning. Reading that actually scared me quite a bit- I do not like overt sexual aggressiveness, and if it starts to get out of control I wouldn't be able to stand it. Some women may quite enjoy the feeling of painful sex, but (take note any men who may be reading this, lol) most of us really don't enjoy it at all. Painful sex for a woman can be so FRIGGIN EXCRUCIATING that it feels like you're being impaled. Literally. And I know from personal experience that sometimes an experience like that can be traumatic and painful enough to completely change the relationship, and the way that woman may feel about that man, forever- just something to ponder on...

Having said that, I've noticed on another forum that cops blends tempered with EST and/or Beta-nol create a very different vibe. The raw sexuality of the cops is softened by the other pheros, and so the male response tends to be more affectionate and the sex (while it can still get quite intense or wild) also has a degree of tenderness, rather than a distinct hint of what might even be described as rape-y-ness (sorry, but that word is the best way to describe some encounters in my personal experience). So maybe combining Desire Me spray with something like Connections and a spray of EST would change the vibe?

ETA: My comments are not meant to suggest anything negative about your experience Kate, just relating things to my own experiences (I was completely turned off sex for years due to my first relationship), and wondering about the best combinations. No offence is meant.

Comment

I've been thinking about your experience off and on over the weekend. Could the sequence of exposure have been influential?

If it were me, I would have been exposed to the p83 first while making out. My inhibitions then lowered, that would have opened me up to whatever feelings were next. While being disinhibited, I may have wanted to push the comfort envelope and having a 'couplins kick' would have raised my testosterone and my caveman brain for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Morgaine View Post
              Wow, Kate- that sounds really intense. I'm glad you felt overall quite positive about it, but I'll be taking your experience as a warning. Reading that actually scared me quite a bit- I do not like overt sexual aggressiveness, and if it starts to get out of control I wouldn't be able to stand it. Some women may quite enjoy the feeling of painful sex, but (take note any men who may be reading this, lol) most of us really don't enjoy it at all. Painful sex for a woman can be so FRIGGIN EXCRUCIATING that it feels like you're being impaled. Literally. And I know from personal experience that sometimes an experience like that can be traumatic and painful enough to completely change the relationship, and the way that woman may feel about that man, forever- just something to ponder on...

Having said that, I've noticed on another forum that cops blends tempered with EST and/or Beta-nol create a very different vibe. The raw sexuality of the cops is softened by the other pheros, and so the male response tends to be more affectionate and the sex (while it can still get quite intense or wild) also has a degree of tenderness, rather than a distinct hint of what might even be described as rape-y-ness (sorry, but that word is the best way to describe some encounters in my personal experience). So maybe combining Desire Me spray with something like Connections and a spray of EST would change the vibe?

ETA: My comments are not meant to suggest anything negative about your experience Kate, just relating things to my own experiences (I was completely turned off sex for years due to my first relationship), and wondering about the best combinations. No offence is meant.
              This is what I LOVE about having fellow females on the forum. Not at all Morgan. I welcome all thoughts and feedback. We are here to share and learn.

You are absolutely right but that is a lesson for everyone I believe.

Knowing the person you are involved with is what is boils down to. I know from experience what he prefers, raw, rough and long sexual sessions. However, not at the expense of hurting me. Men in general can be pretty oblivious to what a woman wants or feels unless she teaches him and he takes time to learn.

I know that without that influence it may not have gone down that way. Pheromones are scientific and I am a bit itchy to try it out but reluctant. Although I doubt it would turn out the same way because there are other factors involved. For instance, it was our first sexual experience after 9 mths. In addition,if I do it the second time around, he would have learned from the first time to pay more attention.

In regards to your comment about women not liking that type of sex. It's a yes and no. I get so much in the mood wearing Desire Me sometimes, I don't mind a bit of pain with pleasure and some roughness.

Even if a man is screwing around he should learn that all women are different. Some women actually don't like romantic sex, I have met women who don't like kissing. I have heard of some that just need you to stick it in and do it.

Both parties need to communicate what they want sexually, as well as compromise to meet their partner's needs/wants/desires.

Comment

Originally posted by vector143 View Post
                I've been thinking about your experience off and on over the weekend. Could the sequence of exposure have been influential?

If it were me, I would have been exposed to the p83 first while making out. My inhibitions then lowered, that would have opened me up to whatever feelings were next. While being disinhibited, I may have wanted to push the comfort envelope and having a 'couplins kick' would have raised my testosterone and my caveman brain for sure!
                Do you think I should have worn P83 first , alone and then with another sexual encounter wear both? When we wear pheromones , there are so many other factors to play. Right now am testing out tease and am getting mixed singles. I need to really test this out a lot to figure out the effect on him

Comment

Do you think I should have worn P83 first, alone and then with another sexual encounter wear both?
                  If he didn't respond to the P83 and since it's been 9 months since you were together last, he could have just been really pent up.

When we wear pheromones, there are so many other factors to play.
                  It is really complex, but I can see the difference wearing mones around "My Special Lady Friend" and others. Deciphering what they are actually feeling though... yeah that's a different animal! I know that some people show no outward signs at all. Their bodies might be reacting, but consciously they are too busy to notice, which seems like the opposite thing that happened to your hubby.

Right now am testing out tease and am getting mixed singles. I need to really test this out a lot to figure out the effect on him
                  A friend at my work borrowed some TAC for an evening with his wife last week. The next day, he told me that it relaxed him too much and wasn't enjoyable for him. (This is the same guy who says he doesn't hardly feel any effects from the mones I've 'made' him try here at work. However, 1.5 drops of Domination had him running around the office like a crazy man last week. Ha Ha!)

When I was dating "My Special Lady Friend" I would have to turn myself down to about a 4 out of 11. This was when we were together 3-4 nights out of the week. The few times I let out my "Dark Passenger" with her during normal sex, I got lost in the moment and "it was all fun and sex" till she got hurt. She was Ok after that, but I had to make sure I was "in control" of myself after that.

If she would have used something like P83 and Desire Me, I might have lost my normal control and injuries would have probably been common for the both of us!

Comment

Sorry for the late response.As you can tell, it's a super busy summer for me and I am having more fun this year than I ever had in my life. Wohoooooooo!

Since this happened about two weeks ago, I might have forgotten a few things but I wore P83 twice to see what effect it had alone.

P83 : 25mcg 1 spray

When he came home I was starting to make preparations for an evening of awesome sex. I was pretty pissed at the start. He came home and instead of preparing for an evening together with me, he laid on the bed reading stuff on his iphone as usual.

However, I was determined to take one for the team so that didn't stop me. You will be my guinea pig, I thought in my mind as I took a shower and dressed provocatively for my prey. Mwahaaaaahaah!

I am wearing a tight fitted dress , garter belts and stockings which are his favorite. As soon as I enter the room he puts on his phone vid to record me and asks me to do something sexy. I am good at following those kind of instructions.

We get at it but he does very little foreplay, usually he would ensure I get mines first before he does but this didn't happen that night. We ended up on the floor and it ended quicker than usual.

The lack of sensitivity and care that I was satisfied was shocking. I doubted I ever wanted to try P83 again for those effects.

Test # 2

After a few days of thinking about it, I really wanted to try one last time for good measure.

I waited for him with candles light in the living room and a very scandalous maid , lingerie out, complimented again with the luvvvved garter belt and stalkings.

This time it was a very long session. I have to admit I was into it. I felt like a dirty little whore and wanted it that way. I enjoyed myself even though again, he was super rough and banged me like a $6 professional. In the end, he didn't ask or try to get me to get mine , but got his , took a shower , feel asleep, no cuddling.

I tried a few sessions without pheromones , some with Tease XS and didn't have that effect.

There it is ladies and gents, you make your own conclusions but I am now packing the P83 aside.

Comment

Totally trying this. All for rough sex haha. I even have P83...but that neroli...ugh. Don't know how that will blend very well with DM+

Comment

I suggest you try the Desire Me XS rather than the P83. I realize after all this testing with the two that you can get the same rough, adventurous wild sex with Desire Me that you get with P83 but it doesn't make the guy oblivious to the fact that you are there.

With P83 I feel like a pro, like he is seeking his own pleasure and it's up to me to get mine. With Desire Me XS I feel a union, like we are having sex rather than he is doing some pro,if you get my drift.

I would love to hear other women's report on it though, not just opinion. Like if any of the ladies here have both products and can test out each and let me know their experiences,that would be awesome.

Comment

I've used Desire Me + on it's own and it does bring sex up front and center but not the mindless romp you seem to have recieved.

I tried P83 with Desire Me + a few nights ago....and while I wasn't disregarded...I don't think it's something my S.O. will tend to do or ever do (even if disinhibited which P83 is said to do) He DID try to go through with doing ANAL (yikes) which he never really had interest in doing. WITHOUT LUBE...mind you. He also did a few strange things during dinner time to prove a point. He's competitive but he took it to another level.

Comment

Lol, why wouldn't he try it again. What exactly didn't he like? The fact that he almost did anal or that he is put in a position where he lost all control and wasn't aware of his actions?

I am glad you SO believes in pheromones. I am having a hard time making my hubby believe in them.

The only thing he swears by is the massage oil

Comment

Reading this thread I'm thinking "dam I wish there was something like this for guys"

Comment

Kate, in my opinion I believe the p83 reacted with the cops to turn your husband into a caveman. Basically he hit that like the fist of an angry god so to speak. Careful what you get yourself into girl. This stuff is powerful.

For those of you who have had no visible response with p83, keep in mind that it seems to only affect a particular type of person and it may be weeks or even months of wearing it before you run into someone it hits over the head like a hammer.

I have a huge bottle of it and have worn it almost 100 times and I've seen reactions once or twice....but they were pretty powerful when I seen them.

Comment

• KateD
                                  KateD commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  I will be careful

Have you ever tried P83 with another product magnus, to see what effects you would have?

Comment

???? Bumping for the children.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X