yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Happiness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happiness

Just got my first order 2 days ago and sprayed myself with Happiness right away. OMG I love it. First inhale made me feel excited about life, energetic, and invoked the desire to go and explore all the things life has to offer. Little imperfections of the day stopped being irritating.
    The overall effect was similar to drinking coffee after abstaining from it for awhile: awake, enthusiastic, believing in your abilities to achieve things, full of energy. I can see how it can turn a good weekend into great. Have to avoid before sleeping when burst of energy is not desired. Thank you so much, Steve and the team!

Yeah, it is a wonderful blend.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X