yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Combos for those already in relationships?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combos for those already in relationships?

Hello all! I’ve been purchasing these amazing products since 2020, long time lurker; first time posting lol.

Might be a long read, sorry!!🙈

My boyfriend and I live together, and due to stress, a little depression (on both ends) and some financial problems…we’ve drifted apart. We argued a lot during a two week period, it was awful. Things are much better now, getting our finances together, etc but now we are working opposite shifts which to me isn’t helping the distance that was created during our rough patch. When he gets off work I’m asleep, when I wake up for work, he’s asleep, when he leaves for work I’m still at work…you get the picture lol 😩 Don’t even get me started on our non existent sex life which is like maybe once a week (we are in our early 30s).

The love between us is definitely still there. We’re even planning our engagement and he’s a great father figure to my 4 year old son. Whew sorry for rambling…

I’ve placed two orders within the last two weeks. The first order I got a full bottle of Desire me, and a full bottle of Xist, plus a sample of Babe and Girlfriend. He gets home from work around 4/4:30AM and I usually go to bed around 10-11PM so all week I’ve been spraying myself with Desire Me and Xisit (sometimes adding in Girlfriend) before I go to sleep, hoping he will wake me up with some loving when he gets home 🤪buuuuut nope. Dryer than a desert 🏜 in that bed.

I did manage to get off work early today and was able to kind of spend about 2 hours or so with him before he left for work. I had on Babe from this morning, but I added Desire Me and Xisit. No sex….🥺 but I think I did get a hit because when he was still laying in bed and I was at standing at the edge talking to him he was giving me this “strange” smile, like a mesmerized type of look? Idk how to describe it. He also kept saying I love you FIRST today which during our rough patch I was the one to always say it first and when he finally got up out of bed we were making each other laugh the entire time. Which was nice and I miss those laughing sessions BUT I also miss the physical affection and romance. I will say I may or may not have notice some hits by me wearing the mones to bed because I always sort of “wake up”…mostly half asleep, sometimes gotta pee lol, when he came home and got in bed…and I noticed all week he’s been laying closer to me, bodies touching. I think once or twice he might have crossed his leg on mine BUT he’s out snoring like a freight train 2 minutes after he gets in bed so idk 🤷🏾‍♀️

I ordered a full bottle of Connections and full bottle of PSEL along with samples of Celebrity, Fantasy, Loveboat and Glow.

Sooooo what I’m looking for and hoping to achieve is to restore the connection, the intimacy and romance between us. Strengthen the bond, communication and soothe the tensions from our rough patch, I most definitely want to get 🍆’d Down, gobbled up, swallowed up, flipped sideways😭😭🤣.

Does the list of mones I bought sound good enough to do the job? Any other suggestions, and combos would be great! Also I’m wondering if the Desire Me didn’t hit because he’s been so exhausted working night shift and also he doesn’t want to wake me up because he knows I wake up early. Just a thought.

Thank you so much to anyone who reads and/or responds!

Tease?
    Sleaze
    Madame
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Have you tried PSEL?
      I’d also add P86 (beautifier) and P96 (bonding)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X