yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Advice on blends to get commitment from a casual relationship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on blends to get commitment from a casual relationship

I’ve recently started dating a 39 yr old man. I’ve been using PSEL, XIST, Sleaze, Connections, and copulins when around him. He responds REALLY well to this mix. He seems to be teetering on moving the relation forward. He told me right from the start before we even met that he wasn’t interested in anything serious but I think he’s surprised by the strength of the attraction to me. I thought I was fine with keeping this relationship casual but I’m also surprised by how much I like him and would to get him to be interested in a real relationship.

Would y’all recommend I add Girlfriend to the mix? I’m worried it’s already a mix of 4 pheromones + copulins and don’t want to overdo it by adding one more? Or switch out one for Girlfriend maybe?

I'm very curious to hear how everyone else responds. From my perspective, he'll probably be more inclined to sow his wild oats anyway, even with the mones you're using regardless. But...how long have you two been dating? I would of used Girlfriend at the first date to hook his attention and jumpstart that quick-hit "girlfriend" material thought-cycle off the rip. Then after date two I'd use Xist while he's already surprised at his attachment to you and trap him in with that subtle "Maybe this girl could be my girlfriend" long-game work Xist does. As it is, from what I know and have experienced dating women who use XS products, that's a pretty good black hole you've created. I don't think a man could escape that! Easily. At least.

My hunch: Stick with your combo. Use Girlfriend first on the next guy if this doesn't work out.

Definitely don't add one more pheromone, you're at your max.

Best of luck.

Comment

He told me he’s thinking over what role he could play in my life right after the first date, where he made it clear I was very much wife material for someone who’s ready for that step. And he’s coming on very strong so I think he’s already teetering. Just wondering if there’s anything to sway him over to the relationship side if he’s already undecided.

And we’ve only been on two dates due to me having to go out of town for a couple of weeks right after that 2nd date. I’ll probably see him sometime next week after I get back.

If I did switch out one, maybe switch out Connections for Girlfriend?

Comment

Muestereate Can you be scientist for me? Proofread my work? 😂

I really think you don’t need Girlfriend at all by this point. On one end, guys will say ‘a lot of things’ to get what they want…but…Sounds like you hooked a fish. Reel ‘em in!

I’d feel the same way wanting to use Boyfriend on a girl after two dates of Xist, but you’ve already started that Exposure process with him twice & it seems with everything else: Sexuals, Intimates, Copulins, etc. The best time to of used Girlfriend would have been to use it on him ‘before’ your trip, then he’d be hooked on ya over those two weeks you’re gone. But the Xist is already doing work for you. It’s subtly imprinting you as that One Girl for him, it’s slow acting, but after a few more exposures you’re really going to see a change in behavior. Trust the process you’ve started. Once you start using one, switching to another (or using Girlfriend/Boyfriend & Xist at the same time) tends to negate the effects.

If anything? I’d switch out Xist with Girlfriend, but I’d advise against it at this point. My two cents.

Comment

We need the girls for this conversation. I think its simple. If you want a relationship, you don't have sex unless you are in one. I really don't even want sex unless I'm in an exclusive relationship with a person. Sex or denial of sex is a woman's power. Arousal, denial, then ask for what you want.

It's like Aladdin's magic lamp, rub three times, wait for the Genie to appear and make a wish. The pheromones have done their job, they got you here, do the girl thing.

Comment

Psel and Sleaze already have cops in them both so you could take out one of those and maybe add Girlfriend, maybe just try using 2 instead of 4 each time, would make the mones last longer would be cheaper in the long run, you could try anyway
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

You need to try the Girlfriend blend. Try that one out with Pzel (for status and cops), and leave other blends alone.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

The pheros are working, don’t switch them up. Keep yourself booked and busy, don’t have sex with him (and if you already have, stop) and let him seek you out.

Comment

Thank you everyone for the advice! We haven’t slept together yet so I’ll hold off on that. I’ll probably keep the same phero mix since it seems to be working

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X