yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Journey to Win My Ex Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Journey to Win My Ex Back

Hi y’all! I’m fairly new here and so glad I found PheromoneXS. I’m not even sure how it happened. I wasn’t into using pheromones, kind of believed they’re a scam even. But somehow I ended up here and it’s already been such a blessing in the 2 weeks I’ve been using these products. My ex-husband went into midlife crisis about 3 years and suddenly ended our fairytale love story marriage out of nowhere. No explanations given, no chances to try to remedy whatever was upsetting him. He was done and there wasn’t a thing I can say or do to change his mind. I was devastated. He was and still is the love of my life and I just haven’t been able to let that go, no matter how hard I tried I move on.

Fast forward to now, our interactions are solely for coparenting and even then they’re very strained. Things got really ugly between us during the divorce and custody battle. We’re slowly healing but these products here have made a greater difference in 2 weeks than I’ve been able to do on my own in 2 years. Someone recommended I use Xist and Girlfriend around him. Since I don’t see him often and the first time I had these products I was going to be around him at a rare 2 hour event I wanted to hit him hard. I did 2x xist, 2x girlfriend, 1x connections, and 1x babe. Plus slathered on Occo. That day was a pivotal change in our interactions. I could see him visibly letting down his guards towards me. He went from standing a few feet away to avoid sitting next to me, as it was the only seat left, to not only sitting next to me but being very much in my space, lots of eye gazing, joking, etc. It was amazing!

After seeing the effects I got creative with how to expose him to mones at our brief interactions when he picks up our daughter. I sprayed that same mix on the doorbell. Poor man always rings the doorbell then rubs his face. Win for me! I added a diffuser outside my door with mones mixed in with essential oils and I was ready to explain its a natural mosquito repellent mix if he asked. He didn’t. He was too starstruck to even notice a little machine bathing him in the stuff 😂. I had to give him some paperwork and sprayed the mix on there. And it’s hilarious because every time he has an exposure I can see an immediate change in his behavior the next day. More texts, offering to do me favors with our daughter that he never used to offer before, etc.

You guys, you don’t understand how amazing this is. Or maybe you do. If I’d found these products 3 years ago maybe this whole nightmare could’ve been averted. But that’s okay, I grew from the journey. But I’m here to testify these products are AMAZING! And I’ll keep y’all updated on my shenanigans with him. Wish me luck!

I'm glad to see the products are working so well for you! It truly is life changing stuff, and each person responds differently to different blends.

I will say - if the guy left you out of nowhere years ago, it probably wasn't an issue with your attractiveness or pheromones. He might just be an ass or have stuff going on you weren't aware of. Sorry if that's overstepping, obviously I don't know your situation but if he has poor character then pheromones will not change that. They can make him more attentive when he sees you and maybe reignite some attraction that has faded but it does not mean he wouldn't screw you over again. Luckily, these products can also be used to pick up new dates and feel more confidence in yourself. I've made the mistake of thinking that pheromones would make guys regret treating me wrong etc but even if it made me more attractive to them for a time, they inevitably showed their true colors again not long after. They change how your aura comes across, not the other person's behavior patterns.

Regardless, welcome to the XS Community and happy pheromoning!
    I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

somechick99 thank you for the advice. I’ve already considered that and it may be true. But I do believe he’s going through a mid life crisis and that behavior was temporary. Of course I might be wrong about that but I’m also not the same woman I used to be before this happened and wiser on how to deal with him, or any man, in the future.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X