yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Vibe, Celebrity, Desire Me and Temptress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vibe, Celebrity, Desire Me and Temptress

I spent the weekend testing out my sprays.

Day 1:

I got the 10 oz spray of Vibe, Celebrity, Desire Me and a sample of Temptress. For my experiments I started with a stroll at the mall while being casually dressed in jeans sneakers and a t-shirt with my hair tied in a low pony and a face mask while wearing Vibe and Celebrity. I was paying attention and men where doing double takes as I passed. That normally doesn't happen to me. They double taked but didn't speak. I got a cat call or two from men talking with their friends but looking at me. Then I moved on to cashiers. Normally cashiers are rushing through transactions to get to the next person but while wearing vibes and celebrity their interactions with me slowed down tremendously. Every store purchase the cashiers took their time with me and their eye contact with me was very overwhelming and this happened at every store I went to!

Day 2:

I wore Vibe, Celebrity and Temptress and walked through a grocery store. I strolled by two men having a full conversation by the milk aisle. Then for the rest of my walk though the grocery store picking up random odds and ends one of the men, kind of attractive, I saw him winding up in every aisle I was in. I pretended like I didn't see him but I did. Then to make sure he was indeed following me I went back to the milk aisle and boom there he was just slowly walking by me. I went to the register and he made it there before me, unloaded his basket then asked me if I wanted to go ahead of him, he had his items on the belt already so I politely declined. Then there was another man out with his GIRLFRIEND right behind me, as the cashier, who was blushing at me by the way, he handed me change back and during the exchange a few coins rolled off the receipt and bounced on the floor. The man behind me with the girlfriend THREW HIMSELF AT MY FEET to pick up my dropped coins! Normally people just step back when I drop something and make room for me to pick them up but not this time. All I remember is me looking down and seeing this man rush to pick up my coins with such urgency. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Day 3:

I didn't feel like going out so I sprayed Vibe, Celebrity, Desire Me and Temptress in the recommended areas and I messed around and caught my own pheromone high! I especially wanted to see which coverup I would need with Desire Me. I sprayed some on my belly and decided just a little bit of my perfume would be needed to cover up that light muskiness. Next thing I know I'm getting dressed up, dancing around my house, doing my makeup fixing my hair and taking the most beautiful selfies feeling like I was blessed by Beyonce' herself! I haven't felt like that in a very long time. Just feeling myself and feeling hotter than all the instagram baddies.

Conclusion:

I'M HOOKED! It was so lovely not being invisible for a change. It was lovely being noticed while dressed very casual with no makeup on and my hair undone. These sprays worked so well a man threw himself to my feet to pick up a few dimes and nickels I mean who DOES that? These are in my arsenal now and I cannot WAIT to buy more! I want to be treated like a five star celebrity all the time without having a blue check on social media. I felt wanted and seen.

THANK YOU, STEVE O!

Nice not being invisible anymore.

Comment

It really is. In the past when I wanted attention I would have to get dressed to the 9s. However I got way more attention being dressed down with my sprays on and it was such a wonderful change. I just bought more sprays and requested more samples. I don't know what else I could possibly need besides refills and full sized bottles lol!

Comment

As a man, dressing like that is hard except in a few places. Now I can grab attention by just ironing a pair of dockers, just be neat and pheromones and even I turn heads. Years later I'm still learning the fine art of not over applying cover scents though.

Comment

Originally posted by Garnet_Babe View Post
          I spent the weekend testing out my sprays.

Day 1:

I got the 10 oz spray of Vibe, Celebrity, Desire Me and a sample of Temptress. For my experiments I started with a stroll at the mall while being casually dressed in jeans sneakers and a t-shirt with my hair tied in a low pony and a face mask while wearing Vibe and Celebrity. I was paying attention and men where doing double takes as I passed. That normally doesn't happen to me. They double taked but didn't speak. I got a cat call or two from men talking with their friends but looking at me. Then I moved on to cashiers. Normally cashiers are rushing through transactions to get to the next person but while wearing vibes and celebrity their interactions with me slowed down tremendously. Every store purchase the cashiers took their time with me and their eye contact with me was very overwhelming and this happened at every store I went to!

Day 2:

I wore Vibe, Celebrity and Temptress and walked through a grocery store. I strolled by two men having a full conversation by the milk aisle. Then for the rest of my walk though the grocery store picking up random odds and ends one of the men, kind of attractive, I saw him winding up in every aisle I was in. I pretended like I didn't see him but I did. Then to make sure he was indeed following me I went back to the milk aisle and boom there he was just slowly walking by me. I went to the register and he made it there before me, unloaded his basket then asked me if I wanted to go ahead of him, he had his items on the belt already so I politely declined. Then there was another man out with his GIRLFRIEND right behind me, as the cashier, who was blushing at me by the way, he handed me change back and during the exchange a few coins rolled off the receipt and bounced on the floor. The man behind me with the girlfriend THREW HIMSELF AT MY FEET to pick up my dropped coins! Normally people just step back when I drop something and make room for me to pick them up but not this time. All I remember is me looking down and seeing this man rush to pick up my coins with such urgency. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Day 3:

I didn't feel like going out so I sprayed Vibe, Celebrity, Desire Me and Temptress in the recommended areas and I messed around and caught my own pheromone high! I especially wanted to see which coverup I would need with Desire Me. I sprayed some on my belly and decided just a little bit of my perfume would be needed to cover up that light muskiness. Next thing I know I'm getting dressed up, dancing around my house, doing my makeup fixing my hair and taking the most beautiful selfies feeling like I was blessed by Beyonce' herself! I haven't felt like that in a very long time. Just feeling myself and feeling hotter than all the instagram baddies.

Conclusion:

I'M HOOKED! It was so lovely not being invisible for a change. It was lovely being noticed while dressed very casual with no makeup on and my hair undone. These sprays worked so well a man threw himself to my feet to pick up a few dimes and nickels I mean who DOES that? These are in my arsenal now and I cannot WAIT to buy more! I want to be treated like a five star celebrity all the time without having a blue check on social media. I felt wanted and seen.

THANK YOU, STEVE O!
          Sounds like a great experiment! I haven’t had blatant hits like that but I’m still trying to figure out what works for me and in the meantime I’m loving the selfies

Comment

Did you just do one spray of each?

Comment

So cool story.
              Now which blend did you like best?
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

LOVE! Aren't these sprays so fun? Feels like a cheat code! I hope you keep experimenting and will share more stories in the future!
                XS arsenal:
                Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
                Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
                Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

Originally posted by Elfishxs View Post
                  Did you just do one spray of each?
                  Yes. I’m hooked at this point LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                    So cool story.
                    Now which blend did you like best?

It depends on my mood really. Whenever I want men to babble like idiots to get any type of conversation going with me I’ll go heavy on Temptress LOL!!! They never know what hit them or why they make cheesy jokes it’s just hilarious to watch.

I’ve got to try every woman spray before I can really say which is a fav but Temptress is by far the most entertaining. Once my waiter was nervous around me and when he was collecting my menu out of the blue he said “So do you like birds?” Then he immediately regretted it LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet&Dreamy View Post
                      LOVE! Aren't these sprays so fun? Feels like a cheat code! I hope you keep experimenting and will share more stories in the future!
                      Yes a huge cheat code! I hope there is a sale for the 4th of July I need to reup and try some new ones

Comment

Originally posted by Garnet_Babe View Post

It depends on my mood really. Whenever I want men to babble like idiots to get any type of conversation going with me I’ll go heavy on Temptress LOL!!! They never know what hit them or why they make cheesy jokes it’s just hilarious to watch.

I’ve got to try every woman spray before I can really say which is a fav but Temptress is by far the most entertaining. Once my waiter was nervous around me and when he was collecting my menu out of the blue he said “So do you like birds?” Then he immediately regretted it LOL!
                        Love this.

(now do you love birds?)
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X