yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A woman's perspective on male pheromones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A woman's perspective on male pheromones

Hi, male early 40s here. Just thought I'd put this up here and get a women's perspective on male pheromones. Since almost all our (male) discussions happen within us guys, I thought it would be interesting to check with u ladies on what your perspective and experience has been of male pheromones when you've been exposed to them - either on your partner, SO, or in a social setting. After all, women are the target group (TG) for our pheromones, so it makes sense to ask u how they're working! :-)

I'm particularly interested in the (male) pheromones that have induced a romantic feeling/vibe/imprint in you when exposed to them, and the ones that have created sexual tension. The romantics and sexuals as they're usually classified.

Would love to hear what's worked on you/what's not, assuming your partner has told you what he/she is wearing, or you've guessed. These could be PXS products or other vendors (assuming Steve is ok with that).

In case there's an updated thread on this already existing, my apologies, do share the link for that here.
    Looking forward to your perspective.

Thanks a ton and have a great weekend!

Originally posted by sanserif View Post
    Hi, male early 40s here. Just thought I'd put this up here and get a women's perspective on male pheromones. Since almost all our (male) discussions happen within us guys, I thought it would be interesting to check with u ladies on what your perspective and experience has been of male pheromones when you've been exposed to them - either on your partner, SO, or in a social setting. After all, women are the target group (TG) for our pheromones, so it makes sense to ask u how they're working! :-)

I'm particularly interested in the (male) pheromones that have induced a romantic feeling/vibe/imprint in you when exposed to them, and the ones that have created sexual tension. The romantics and sexuals as they're usually classified.

Would love to hear what's worked on you/what's not, assuming your partner has told you what he/she is wearing, or you've guessed. These could be PXS products or other vendors (assuming Steve is ok with that).

In case there's an updated thread on this already existing, my apologies, do share the link for that here.
    Looking forward to your perspective.

Thanks a ton and have a great weekend!
    I have a thread where I put all my experiences when testing male blends.
    ​​​​​​https://discoverxs.com/forum/for-wom...ts-male-blends
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• sanserif
      sanserif commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Ildergreier. That's a pretty amazing record you've put together. Going through it, and i'm sure i'll reach out for clarifications and deets. Look forward to what other women have to say.

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      sanserif I am not finishes testing male blends.

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X