yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Fantasy Vs. Goddess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Vs. Goddess

Greetings phero friends! From reading up on the pheros, it appears that Fantasy and Goddess play similarily. Would love insight on how they are distinguished from one another, how they play differently, their feel. I think this thread will be beneficial for understanding the significant differences between these beautiful, well-composed, (dare I say it?) sister-like powerhouses. 🤗

Hey! So here is my answer, when you look at the goals on each one Goddess is more Intimate Engaging and Status. Fantasy is more Playful, Intimate, and Flirting. If you haven't yet you should check out the GOAL system. Pretty interesting.
    , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by Solara22 View Post
      Greetings phero friends! From reading up on the pheros, it appears that Fantasy and Goddess play similarily. Would love insight on how they are distinguished from one another, how they play differently, their feel. I think this thread will be beneficial for understanding the significant differences between these beautiful, well-composed, (dare I say it?) sister-like powerhouses. 🤗
      They are not similar.

Fantasy is your everyday social and sexy blend.

Goddess is the regal goddess that transcends things. This is a status blend.

Combine them and see what happens (2x Fantasy on neck + 1x Goddess on belly).
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X