yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cover scent recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cover scent recommendations?

Hi,

I'm looking to purchase some Babe as well as Desire Me and Goddess.

However I'm unsure of which cover scent to add to them from the list available. My first thought was to go with the Jasmine Vanilla however I read somewhere it's very light and might not fully cover any cops scent.

To get an idea of the type of scents I like, my favourite perfumes are Chloe by Chloe, Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel and Gucci Bloom. I'm also a sucker for rich but light vanilla scents. I don't like super heavy or super sweet perfumes, nor do I like Ouds.

Any recs based on this?

Thanks!!!

Originally posted by CrystalBeth View Post
    Hi,

However I'm unsure of which cover scent to add to them from the list available. My first thought was to go with the Jasmine Vanilla however I read somewhere it's very light and might not fully cover any cops scent.

To get an idea of the type of scents I like, my favourite perfumes are Chloe by Chloe, Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel and Gucci Bloom. I'm also a sucker for rich but light vanilla scents. I don't like super heavy or super sweet perfumes, nor do I like Ouds.

Any recs based on this?

Thanks!!!
    Don't purchase any cover scent, buy unscented (by not chose scent). Then you won't kill your environment by perfume.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• CrystalBeth
      CrystalBeth commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, I do really want to get one with a scent already as I've put cops before unscented and nothing I used could cover that stank. Have you tried any of the scents yourself?

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      CrystalBeth I have not.

Hi,

Any recs based on this?

Thanks!!!
    If you already have a perfume that you wear I suggest unscented products. You can use your own fragrance that way. If you're using a spray put one or the other on letting it dry and spray the other, if it's an oil do not spray the perfume directly on top of it. You can spray it nearby just not directly over the oil. Hope this helps!
    , Bobbi

Comment

• CrystalBeth
      CrystalBeth commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks but I think I want to buy it scented as I haven't had good luck with unscented before. The smell was too much. Have you tried any of the scents and if so, are there any you recommend?

My reply was too long to reply in the comment section.
    I like the Sweet Sensations and Pink Sugar the most out of the AXS I like it a lot too. It just kinda depends on your preference. https://pheromonexs.com/pheromones-m...ncentrate.html
    AXS: Described by many ladies as reminiscent of the famed Thierry Mugler "Angel" this top selling fragrance concentrate is not easy to keep on our shelves. Its the favorite of everyone in our lab when it comes to blending time. Most guys cannot get enough and you might find them with th
    , Bobbi

Comment

i LIKE A LITTLE PINK SUGAR OR SOMETHING SWEET TO COVER COPULINS, THEN I PUT MY NORMAL PERFUME A LITTLE LATER

Comment

Originally posted by Tpop85 View Post
        i LIKE A LITTLE PINK SUGAR OR SOMETHING SWEET TO COVER COPULINS, THEN I PUT MY NORMAL PERFUME A LITTLE LATER
        Thanks! I tried the Babe today and I got it in the Jasmine and Vanilla Scent however all I can smell are the Copulins!!! It stinks! I applied it today, 2 sprays only and allowed it to dry down for about 45 mins before I applied my Chloe perfume and it was still stinking slightly for an hour later. I really need to find a good cover scent for this! I will try Pink Sugar and see if that works, or maybe I can find a heavily scented body lotion and mix it in with that before applying a scent! Defo need to experiment!

Comment

Thanks! I tried the Babe today and I got it in the Jasmine and Vanilla Scent however all I can smell are the Copulins!!! It stinks! I applied it today, 2 sprays only and allowed it to dry down for about 45 mins before I applied my Chloe perfume and it was still stinking slightly for an hour later. I really need to find a good cover scent for this! I will try Pink Sugar and see if that works, or maybe I can find a heavily scented body lotion and mix it in with that before applying a scent! Defo need to experiment!
          I cover my copulins with a replica of the perfume " Erba Pura" ,its a great scent to cover actually everything

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X