yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cross Post - Pheromone Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Post - Pheromone Newbie

Hi ladies!

I'm very new to pheromones, and XS has been my first and only foray into this world.

​​​​​​The following is what I ordered - all are sprays, and all are the 10ml spray unless otherwise noted.

For women: Glow, Desire Me, Girlfriend, XSist, Sweetness, Cohesion, Temptress (sample), Fantasy (sample), Tease (sample)

Unisex: Happiness, Bliss, Love Boat, Connect

So far I've tried them all as instructed, and have felt neither selfies nor observed any significant difference in others. I do live at home with my apartment mate and have not seen any major changes in his behavior either (not looking for anything, merely observing). I'm fairly COVID cautious because of where I am, so I don't really leave the house more than 2-3 times a week, and am largely using those outings as a barometer of whether or not I'm seeing results.

Normally, I'm friendly, easy-going, and have a sarcastic and lightly sexual sense of humor. ​​​​​​I've been reading about how sprays vs oils act, and COVID aside, I'm wondering if perhaps the sprays make me seem inauthentic?

I'll be going on vacation in NYC shortly and am hoping to test my stash further, but there is someone I'm hoping to be closer to, and would rather not repel them because of using spray formulation.

In cold weather, are sprays a good idea? And ladies, what sprays or stack of sprays would you use from what I have if you wanted to attract attention, have a good time, develop a connection, and perhaps get some light action?

Thank you all!

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you with us and to learn from your experiences.
    The Collection
    Full Bottles: Babe, Comply, Connections, Goddess, Sexy Confidence, Thinker, Xist, and XSport

Samples: Desire Me +, Girlfriend, Temptress

Comment

Adrian Williams Hello GIF by Peloton
      , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X