yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

First Order came in! Can anyone further explain "phero-baptism"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Order came in! Can anyone further explain "phero-baptism"?

I ordered: Girlfriend, Desire Me, Xist, Babe and XSP86. I received samples of Tease, Flirt and Fantasy.

In the pamphlet it says to wear 1-2 sprays of everything "phero-baptism". Just curious on the science behind it...?

Also I have a girls night (dinner) this weekend. From what I have what would ya'll suggest to wear? I was thinking Babe and maybbbeee Flirt?

I've never heard of this
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Lioness View Post
      I ordered: Girlfriend, Desire Me, Xist, Babe and XSP86. I received samples of Tease, Flirt and Fantasy.

In the pamphlet it says to wear 1-2 sprays of everything "phero-baptism". Just curious on the science behind it...?

Also I have a girls night (dinner) this weekend. From what I have what would ya'll suggest to wear? I was thinking Babe and maybbbeee Flirt?
      Probably just to see how you respond to the blend and how many sprays you need.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I read that when I got my first order! Wearing it like this is fun! It's a neat way to try em all out I think.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X