yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Sugar Baby Blend Help (Yes, another, lol)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar Baby Blend Help (Yes, another, lol)

I know there was a recent post about this but my situation is a little different. I just ended a long term arrangement and I’m back in the sugar bowl—corny, I know.

I’m a Sugar Baby that primarily sees sophisticated/very wealthy men in NYC. I am well educated and rarely have issues keeping up with conversations but I want something that gives me an edge—that WOW factor.

Unlike the other girl, I do sleep with the sugar daddies I form relationships with. So, I want them to find me irresistible and instantly be sexually attracted to me (maybe PSEL would help with this). I want them to see me as refined (Maybe madam or celebrity could help). And then of course, I want something that makes them incredibly generous.

Also if there is a suggestion for something that might take sex to the next level I’d be interested in that as well. I think someone mentioned P83 being good?

Okay, thanks in advance!!! Love this community!

Originally posted by DevinMills93 View Post
    I know there was a recent post about this but my situation is a little different. I just ended a long term arrangement and I’m back in the sugar bowl—corny, I know.

I’m a Sugar Baby that primarily sees sophisticated/very wealthy men in NYC. I am well educated and rarely have issues keeping up with conversations but I want something that gives me an edge—that WOW factor.

Unlike the other girl, I do sleep with the sugar daddies I form relationships with. So, I want them to find me irresistible and instantly be sexually attracted to me (maybe PSEL would help with this). I want them to see me as refined (Maybe madam or celebrity could help). And then of course, I want something that makes them incredibly generous.

Also if there is a suggestion for something that might take sex to the next level I’d be interested in that as well. I think someone mentioned P83 being good?

Okay, thanks in advance!!! Love this community!
    Hmm, we need a "tip blend" of some sort.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

DevinMills93 Tried Babe?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        DevinMills93 Tried Babe?
        I was just thinking babe as I was reading her post

Comment

So funny this was bumped up recently. I came on here to look for the thread for XS189 cus it would make a great component to a “sugar baby blend.”

I wore it last night and my company was not showy, pushy, or flashy but would show me his investment app and mentioned a few times I could live with him to save rent money. Thought that would be worth coming on here to note.

Comment

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            I have had similar experiences with xs189. This is why my name for this blend is Massive Attack for Women.

But the thing is: I see a lot of good use of a blend like this, and I am not talking about getting money from men that turned into suckers when they reached a certain age.
          Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X