yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Smilar or equivalent product to Alpha Dream Achar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smilar or equivalent product to Alpha Dream Achar

Dear Community,

I am new to pheromones. When I was reading about pheromones I landed on the Alpha Dream site and saw a product called Achar and the description of the products really catches me because it is something that I am looking for:

"Our “Good Girl” pheromone elixir of love. Designed to be worn by Princesses, looking for that special Prince Charming. Slow it all down and burn it all up with this enchanting, long-term relationship love potion. Long term bonding is the goal of this lovable formula."

I am 30 yo woman looking for a long term relationship (hopefullly lead to marriage) so I am actually planning to order this one. I want something not very sexual as I want to wear it on the first couple of dates. I emailed the company about order and shipping hopefully will get reply after the weekend. Meanwhile I am also looking at other companies and found phermonesxs and LAL. Just wondering is there similar blend offered by pheromonesxs so that i can order and compare as well?

Many thanks for your time!

Princess and Fairytale come to mind. I usually drop back to stuff in the playful category for my long term friends. Connections is good but I often combo it with loveboat so it doesn't get too serious. Finding someone and holding someone are different.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      Princess and Fairytale come to mind. I usually drop back to stuff in the playful category for my long term friends. Connections is good but I often combo it with loveboat so it doesn't get too serious. Finding someone and holding someone are different.
      Thank you so much Muestereate for your input! so much to learn about pheromones!

Comment

Unfortunately I haven't tried Achar, hopefully someone who has will chime in. NuTrix ?

Fairytale does come to mind with the description, I'd probably throw in some xist for women or girlfriend (after several dates)

Comment

Originally posted by Jellykitty View Post
          Dear Community,

I am new to pheromones. When I was reading about pheromones I landed on the Alpha Dream site and saw a product called Achar and the description of the products really catches me because it is something that I am looking for:

"Our “Good Girl” pheromone elixir of love. Designed to be worn by Princesses, looking for that special Prince Charming. Slow it all down and burn it all up with this enchanting, long-term relationship love potion. Long term bonding is the goal of this lovable formula."

I am 30 yo woman looking for a long term relationship (hopefullly lead to marriage) so I am actually planning to order this one. I want something not very sexual as I want to wear it on the first couple of dates. I emailed the company about order and shipping hopefully will get reply after the weekend. Meanwhile I am also looking at other companies and found phermonesxs and LAL. Just wondering is there similar blend offered by pheromonesxs so that i can order and compare as well?

Many thanks for your time!
          You could try XS196 Girlfriend blend.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Thank you all. In AD website they state Achar composition:

Composition (Achar): Perfumers Ethanol, Organic MCT Oil, Estratetraenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Beta-Androstanol, Copulins.

I am still trying to learn the effect of different ingredients, do you guys know if there is a "dictionary" for pheromones ingredients which explain their effect?

btw, I emailed alpha dream twice and got no reply from them. I am not even sure if they are still in business. A little bit worry to order from them.

Comment

If you look at your post you will see some highlighted. If you click you can get some descriptions. Reactions to different pheromones differ greatly between people but you can get an idea by studying the singles molecules section. Do forum searches, I don't think the search by title function is working right now, at least for me but there is a wealth of knowledge so large it would be hard to condense though people have tried.

I can't speak about alpha dream but have seen a couple stories where they have just disappeared for family matters and vacations only to reappear. If they don't answer an email, of course don't order from them until they can confirm that what you want is in stock and will be shipped promptly.

There is another forum called pherotruth and LPMP? makes a lot of well respected womens pheromones.

One thing to keep in mind is that XS's blends don't change over time. Several good pheromones form other people just get reformulated until they aren't even close to what they used to be. At XS ALL molecules get verified by an independent lab so you get a stable product and it is what they say it is. Steve's real persnickety about that. That adds up to stable blends and if you grow into trying to create your own blends, that your results if you properly measure and record will be repeatable too. Most of the purity here is over 99 percent.

PS, You might want to look at the molecules in Tease, very similar but probably better.

Comment

Originally posted by Jellykitty View Post
                Thank you all. In AD website they state Achar composition:

Composition (Achar): Perfumers Ethanol, Organic MCT Oil, Estratetraenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Beta-Androstanol, Copulins.

I am still trying to learn the effect of different ingredients, do you guys know if there is a "dictionary" for pheromones ingredients which explain their effect?

btw, I emailed alpha dream twice and got no reply from them. I am not even sure if they are still in business. A little bit worry to order from them.
                I would be too.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hi Jellykitty

I remember Achar being very understated and sweet.

I had wished it was more pronounced but for me it was subtle.

XS Sweetness or XS Fantasy combined with XS Desire Me would be along those lines, but definitely more pronounced.

XS Girlfriend is a great blend but not quite the same feel, but I love that one too

I haven't ordered from Alpha Dreams in years. They went through a rough patch with customer service issues and I haven't wanted to go back even though (aside from a delayed delivery) they were good to me. I had all their women's/gay/unisex and even a couple of the men's products. That was probably 7-10 years back now. The current reviews I've read are so all over the place though that I've been leery about dropping money their way.

Not to try to change your mind, but definitely do you due diligence before you order from them.
                  Love potion has a forum:

And Pherotruth:

You can check them out for more phero-information.
                  I believe somewhere in the LP forum they have a thread where they list some of the most used pheromones and their respective effects.

Hope this helps!

Welcome again and happy experimenting!
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X