yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Friend gifted me a bunch of his old Pheromones. What can/can't i use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend gifted me a bunch of his old Pheromones. What can/can't i use?

Long Story short: I'm bisexual and my friend gifted me a bunch of products from the XS store. I'm not sure what i can/can't use tho as I'm a girl.

I primarily want to use phero's to help attract other girls and he suggested that maybe using some of the male phero's would help with that, is this true?

Here's what he gave me:

SOB (OIL).
    Xist for men (OIL)
    Ascend (OIL)
    Celebrity (Spray)
    Ascent (Spray)
    Xist (spray).

Will any of these help with girls? Or will it cause confusions cause their male pheromones?

Thanks fam <3

I would suggest reading up on experiences from other women using these specific blends, but the best way to know if it works is to test it. Everyone has a unique body chemistry so each blend can have a slightly different effect based on the wearer. Although some are geared towards a specific gender it doesn't mean you cant use them. The only one on that list I'd be skeptical about is SOB.

Comment

Originally posted by queenjazz View Post
      Long Story short: I'm bisexual and my friend gifted me a bunch of products from the XS store. I'm not sure what i can/can't use tho as I'm a girl.

I primarily want to use phero's to help attract other girls and he suggested that maybe using some of the male phero's would help with that, is this true?

Here's what he gave me:

SOB (OIL).
      Xist for men (OIL)
      Ascend (OIL)
      Celebrity (Spray)
      Ascent (Spray)
      Xist (spray).

Will any of these help with girls? Or will it cause confusions cause their male pheromones?

Thanks fam <3

That makes more sense. Now I am getting the story behind this thread.

I already responded to your question via this thread. I also want to say that your friend gifted you with a great started kit.

The selection is great. I will start with the sprays first, try to be aware of the self effects and the affects on others and then when you get comfortable I would try combos and then the oil blends

Heey y'all, my name is jazz! I'm an 19 y/o girl and i just discovered pheromones this week. A friend of mine has been using them for a while and gifted me a bunch of stuff. Not sure where to start or what I can/can't use as some of this stuff seems like it's designed for men. Anyways, super existed to be here :)

Comment

Try them all and see what happens.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Celebrity is fine as it is unisex. Some women on here have had success wearing men's blends. I echo what everyone else has said read up on womens experiences/test them out!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X