yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Fantasy is a man magnet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy is a man magnet!

Ok, I’m going to start this by asking this. Pheromone XS Crew, WHAT KIND OF SOCERERY IS THIS?! WHAT IS THIS MAN-NIP?!

At work

So, I tried Fantasy. One spray on the chest. Fantasy has a light airy ozone scent and was easy to cover for me with Candy Baby by Victoria Secret. Getting ready for work it was as if Fantasy said: “You don’t think you’re going to leave the house looking that?” I was wearing a polo shirt for work and had the urge to change to a light flowy, feminine shirt. This was the beginning…

I arrive at work and I went to get the books from the overnight book drop outdoors. A male patron was coming up, when he passes me. He stopped, turned and looked at me like I scared him and asked if I needed help. I told him no, thank you. I come up the ramp with the cart, there’s the man and he opened the door for me, said he was waiting for me. It gets better. Mr. Fed up and my other colleague were not affected but the maintenance men were! Three of them hovered around me, asking how I was, how’s life, my favorited music, band, workout routine, movies etc. They never do this at all, just drop stuff off and leave. After that, another male patron commitment my hair. Another one put their hand on my shoulder while thanking me for helping him on the computer and opened the door for me we left the computer center. Another one lowered his mask and said he would love to see me again with a wink. Another one wanted to help put books on the shelf. WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?!

At a social event

I decided to wear Fantasy with Alleviate the Frenzy, Black Phoenix Alchemy Labs out with friends. We participated in an event down town to solve a murder mystery and we dressed Neo-Victorian/steampunk for it. After a photoshoot, we were going around trying to solve the mystery. I swear, just about every guy we walk pass committed on how cute either me and/or my costume was. My BFF was teasing like “Wow, you’re popular”. After the event we decided to go get something to eat and went to a place where there a lot of food trucks were parked. In line a guy offered to buy me a lemonade, I politely declined so he gave me the money instead. Now my friends were taking noticed. They asked if I knew him and I didn’t. Then another dude with a cute pup asked us why were dressed up and we told him. He told me I must have been the killer because I look like a “femme fatale”. I was blushing so hard. Then was were walking, we crossed paths gain and he said “Yeah, you are a femme fatale.” I was giggling like a fool. After we found a spot to sit and eat, an older man sat next to us and kept looking at me. When I looked back, he would turn away.

I went home, looked at my bottle of Fantasy and asked. “What are you?” I just set fire any skepticism I had and toss it out of the window!

Fantasy is my everyday sexy in a bottle.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Loove fantasy and your report

Comment

Shhhhhh....
        It's XS magic
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I really like Fantasy as a every day pheromone. It gives me a better boost of confidence than sexy confidence pheromone. No one can tell me anything that will damper my mood. It also doesn't give a dominanting edge more so carefree and friendly.
          Phero Stash:
          Babe, Celebrity, Connections, Comply, Goddess(XS 201), PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Tease, Temptress, XS189, EST, Thinker, Madam, and XIST.

Sample: Desire Me XS and Vibes

Comment

Originally posted by ail221 View Post
            I really like Fantasy as a every day pheromone. It gives me a better boost of confidence than sexy confidence pheromone. No one can tell me anything that will damper my mood. It also doesn't give a dominanting edge more so carefree and friendly.
            Agreed! It's happy sauce, for me and for others. Not overly sexual, but definately all around good mood
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X