yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Products you always keep in stock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Products you always keep in stock?

I've done searches and seen people's favorite pheros (including putative, research molecules, and blends) listed - and I guess this is related to that. Some pheros become favorites because the hits are big, but the use case is limited; some are favorites because they are almost daily wear. I'm curious about which products people here tend to make repeat purchases of, never want to run out of, use on a regular basis. At this point I have purchased a number of products for a lot of different uses, and with several I suspect I'll use them occasionally but not often. There are a few, though, that I can already tell I will want to have on hand regularly. For me, the list seems to include:

Cohesion - relaxed, chill, calm - good for self-effects as well as on others
    Madame - I love the confidence I get with this one

In addition, I'll probably want something for focus/cognition (this might be Thinker or Limitless; I need to test them more); something for romance/bonding (not sure if this will be the ones above, Xist, or something else); something more outgoing/social (Love Boat?).

This isn't to say I won't continue to try them all, including new ones that come out - and there will always be uses for specific molecules or combinations. I'm just thinking about the foundation of my collection, the things I'll always want to have on hand, and I'm curious about how people here approach it. So I guess the question could also be: which products are the ones for which you have made the most repeat purchases?

Most repeat purchases and most often reached for, in no particular order:
    Fantasy

Cohesion4w
    Xist4w
    Vibe
    PSEL
    Girlfriend
    Engage
    Mascot
    DM with A-nol
    Love Boat
    Limitless
    Celebrity
    Goddess

XS130
    XSP96

XSP86
    XSR32

This was hard!
    But if I could only ever have these and no others (such a short list of needs I know ) life would continue to be full of pixie happiness for me
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      LMAO!

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, right.... <3

Awesome! I have most of these either on hand or on their way to me. DM and PSEL I have hesitated on because I wasn't looking for cop bombs... but I might be looking for them before too much longer, so I confess they are in my cart. Celebrity I just wasn't sure about - I am an introvert and while status blends are nice, I wasn't sure it was congruent with me. Probably worth asking for a sample, though. Very curious about Vibe and Fantasy, which I have but have not tried. And XSR32 is currently marinating in DT.

So only 17 must-haves if my counting is correct? I could live with that!

Comment

There are others that I really like too, but if I had to choose, I would never want any on the above list to ever disappear
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

This is fun! I'd say

XSP86
        XSP189
        FairyTale
        Vibes
        Innocence
        Madame
        Xist
        Desire Me
        Celebrity
        Goddess
        LoveBoat
        Cohesion

Comment

• WLWphero
          WLWphero commented
          Editing a comment
          Early trends starting to show... Cohesion, Xist, Celebrity, Goddess. Nice!

This is a good thread! I'll have to think more about it but off the top of my head:

Babe
        Vibe
        Tease
        Cohesion
        DHEAs

These are the ones I feel most confident with (in terms of knowledge of usage) and give me the most reliable hits and selfies. So many other great blends I am still getting to know.

Comment

Madame, Xs194, the wife blend, Sleeze, Goddess, Tease, Babe, Psel, Xist, Xs189, DM, Cohesion and The Naked Gun.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Desire Me
            Babe
            PSEL
            Goddess
            Cohesion
            Celebrity
            Xist/w
            xsp86
            xsp74

Endearing is becoming a fast favorite for me as well. If I had to narrow it down to top 3, it would probably be Xist/w, Babe and Goddess.
            I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• somechick99
              somechick99 commented
              Editing a comment
              Oops - forgot Fantasy!

Celebrity
            Sweetness
            Loveboat
            Xist4w
            Comply
            p74

Comment