yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cohesion for women, the great equalizer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cohesion for women, the great equalizer?

What you are about to read is true. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

I decided to try Cohesion today for the first time because A. It's that time of the month and this pheromone boast to help with PMS. B. Work morale has been low due to the pandemic.

Thursday 3/11

I used one spray of Cohesion on the chest/décolletage region. Strangely, I liked the smell of this stuff. I know pheromone aren't supposed to be the best smelling stuff but this I liked. But because I was heading to work I cover it with Glitter Hustle by Victoria Secret and off I went.

When I got to work, my supervisor told me I was working alone today because everyone else had called off. My supervisor, I will call him Mr. Fedup. Mr. Fedup is very disgruntled about his job and constantly complains and threatens to quit.

We open and Mr. Fedup and I are on desk. Mr. Fedup and I had a blast! We were joking around and laughing, he sympathized that I had to work alone. This is highly unusual because he constantly complains and throw his weight around and I just nod and listen but, this time we were engaged in conversations and he even shared some of his personal business with me and I found myself consoling him.

Three hours in, and a patron came to the desk, Mr. Fedup introduced me as his "colleague." I nearly fell out of my seat! This guy is very quick to let you know your place compare to him via seniority and yet, he was treating me like an equal. In fact, he treated me like an equal the whole day. There was no explanation for this 180 in his personality except for Cohesion.

As for me, in this situation, I would usually feel overwhelmed and anxious at the fact I have to work alone (this isn't the first time this happened) and the supervisor can be intimidating. But my attitude was "eh, it happens". I was just in a mood to make the best of this situation rather than complain. A feeling of contentment washed over me and nothing anyone can say or do can ruin this groove.

Saturday 3/13

I'm not wearing any pheromones today and working with my co-workers. Mr. Fedup is his usual disgruntled self again. Complaining about everything but, did talk to me casually for a moment when I was on desk.

I plan on wearing Cohesion again next week when everyone is working to see its effects on others. To be honest I was not expecting it to work so soon as the instructions said it will take a few times for it to kick in but, color me a true believer.

I will continue to document my experiences using these pheromones.

Your experience looks familiar to me.

Makes guys (specifically) who aren't usually the sharing type, share.
    Improves moods, mine and others.
    Completely get the "roll with it" vibe!

Excited for updates with more co-workers

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree with this.

I also like the smell of cohesion. Smells kinda fuity to me after the dry down. But I still havent figured out how it can work with/for me.

I have worn it solo a few times and didn't notice any self effects. I havent had the chance to wear it solo around others. I have combined it with Vibes and it made me toooo relaxed. I was moving super slow. It seems Cohesion may work best in stressful/tense situations and I can honestly say I don't encounter these type of situations too often.

Comment

@Nutrix Mr. Fedup is a very private person. If he even thinks you are eavesdropping on his phone calls or when talking with someone else he will let you know.

@Daisyduke Yes, there's something fruity and airy/ozone about it. I'll have to try layering it with Vibes oneday. I think the self affects it gave me was less anxiety about the situation and just roll with the punches.

Wednesday 3/17

I put two sprays of Cohesion on my chest with an apple cover scent and went to work.

Everyone is working today. A coworker greeted me in the workroom when I came in this morning and we exchanged hellos. When I came out to clock in, she apologized for being sick and leaving me to work alone that day (the first day I wore cohesion). I told her it's alright and she shouldn't apologize for being sick. She said she felt terrible leaving me alone but I told her it was cool.

Mr. Fedup is acting friendly again, not just with me but EVERYONE. We were chatting with him the biggest part of the morning. He was oversharing again and the co-workers and I were chiming in. Usually we are all trying to social distance and Mr. Fedup's trying to stay in his office but, here we are standing in a circle laughing and chatting. Of course, when a patron came in or the phone rang we got back to work.

So far, it seems to have the same affects.

Comment

For me Cohesion is calming too and I temper moody status blends with it, read me that way I spray 1x of Cohesion some place on my body as an add on, smart if I use something like Temptress.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I have it, but never found a particular use for it. I'm definitely going to try it at work now! I hope it works on my boss like it did on yours! With COVID precautions still in place the crabbiness is REAL!

Comment

I think Cohesion doesn't mesh well with my body chemistry.

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              Why, what are your experiences with it?

Originally posted by SmokingViolet View Post
            What you are about to read is true. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

I decided to try Cohesion today for the first time because A. It's that time of the month and this pheromone boast to help with PMS. B. Work morale has been low due to the pandemic.

Thursday 3/11

I used one spray of Cohesion on the chest/décolletage region. Strangely, I liked the smell of this stuff. I know pheromone aren't supposed to be the best smelling stuff but this I liked. But because I was heading to work I cover it with Glitter Hustle by Victoria Secret and off I went.

When I got to work, my supervisor told me I was working alone today because everyone else had called off. My supervisor, I will call him Mr. Fedup. Mr. Fedup is very disgruntled about his job and constantly complains and threatens to quit.

We open and Mr. Fedup and I are on desk. Mr. Fedup and I had a blast! We were joking around and laughing, he sympathized that I had to work alone. This is highly unusual because he constantly complains and throw his weight around and I just nod and listen but, this time we were engaged in conversations and he even shared some of his personal business with me and I found myself consoling him.

Three hours in, and a patron came to the desk, Mr. Fedup introduced me as his "colleague." I nearly fell out of my seat! This guy is very quick to let you know your place compare to him via seniority and yet, he was treating me like an equal. In fact, he treated me like an equal the whole day. There was no explanation for this 180 in his personality except for Cohesion.

As for me, in this situation, I would usually feel overwhelmed and anxious at the fact I have to work alone (this isn't the first time this happened) and the supervisor can be intimidating. But my attitude was "eh, it happens". I was just in a mood to make the best of this situation rather than complain. A feeling of contentment washed over me and nothing anyone can say or do can ruin this groove.

Saturday 3/13

I'm not wearing any pheromones today and working with my co-workers. Mr. Fedup is his usual disgruntled self again. Complaining about everything but, did talk to me casually for a moment when I was on desk.

I plan on wearing Cohesion again next week when everyone is working to see its effects on others. To be honest I was not expecting it to work so soon as the instructions said it will take a few times for it to kick in but, color me a true believer.

A good read. I totally love the way you broke it down.

Now, just waiting to see you try it a few more times around your co workers esp Mr. Fed up to see if you get similar results.

Comment

• SmokingViolet
              SmokingViolet commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm going to start calling this the co-worker tamer because, Wow.

Originally posted by SmokingViolet View Post

Thursday 3/11

Saturday 3/13

I definitely believe in cohesion in the work place. My sister used to wear cohesion to work all of the time. She mostly worked with females and no-one can deny to many women in one place makes for catty situations. Cohesion helped her tremendously at work. Luckily I work in the worlds happiest place (no not Disney world) I don't really have to worry about things here at
            , Bobbi

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              Ugh exqueeze me, what are you tying to say? We only have one male working with us

• BobiiJo925
              BobiiJo925 commented
              Editing a comment
              But the ladies I work with are beautiful, wonderful and perfect. Also, we don't feed on drama☺️

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post

I definitely believe in cohesion in the work place. My sister used to wear cohesion to work all of the time. She mostly worked with females and no-one can deny to many women in one place makes for catty situations. Cohesion helped her tremendously at work. Luckily I work in the worlds happiest place (no not Disney world) I don't really have to worry about things here at
            Cohesion calm down the women who never got out of their teenage years mentally.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              KateD I did not talk about you, but of the mean girls Bobbis sister meet at her work

• BobiiJo925
              BobiiJo925 commented
              Editing a comment
              Precisely my dear.....

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              I know, just kidding. We have the best work environment, wouldn't trade it for the world

KateD I've been wearing it for years but it seems I tend to get weird reactions from others, compared to when to wear other pheros. So I think I should accept that it's not the one for me. I also think it might cause anxiety but not 100% sure.

Comment

Originally posted by siren View Post
              KateD I've been wearing it for years but it seems I tend to get weird reactions from others, compared to when to wear other pheros. So I think I should accept that it's not the one for me. I also think it might cause anxiety but not 100% sure.
              Pheromones are very personal and you really do have to find the right fit for you.

What where are you or were you trying to gain from Cohesion XS?

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Pheromones are very personal and you really do have to find the right fit for you.

What where are you or were you trying to gain from Cohesion XS?
                I was initially using it at work, with other pheros, to gain clients and smooth things over with the overall anxiety that the entire team was having. Weird stuff happened but I blamed the other pheros at the time. Recently, I tried wearing it alone, to adverse affects. The details are in my journal. I do wish I had documented more specific instances.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X