yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

She puts me in the mood!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She puts me in the mood!!!!

That special someone is coming very soon so I got a no sexy pics or seducing each other rule to intensify the date he is coming.

I however got extremely horny recently and needed to release. I messaged the hubby for some skype time and it was magical as usual.

The kick to that was, he usually isn't due after a skype session for a week , few days tops but the day after he was craving some more of me and msged me on the spot to get ready in a few minutes. What to do!!!

I wasn't really in the mood and super tired from the day before.

I quickly took a shower and I did the only thing possible to get my pumpkin wet and throbbing, ready for action.

One spray of bliss
    Two sprays of Desire Me XS

It instantly got me wanting more and created the mood for another wild , skype session. The effects haven't gone as I am sitting with throbbing desires , wondering if my hubby can go another round.

Always like reading your posts, Kate I'm curious, how well does this mix work when he's home?

Comment

I think I spoke about this in my journal but just in case let me try to explain again, in the name of science. Especially for you guys to get how good a product this is for the ladies.

I am very sexual, I am not the type of love who withholds sex with her partner or is rarely in the mood. However,am more conservative , romantic type. For you guys who have dated several different personality type especially in bed,this would ring a bell.

However,my significant other is extremely freaky and although he didn't want to say so to make me feel bad, as a woman in touch with her partner's feelings. Well, I could tell he wasn't 100% satisfied with our sex life. He was craving that freak, that wild sex and nasty slut behavior which doesn't come naturally to me.

While he was here, I used it for our best adventures and wildest of the chain sex. I'm talking kitchen, rug burns, counter tops and broken parts of the house type shit. It was like I was another person and we even gave her a name since it felt like she was an alter ego. He loves her in bed and he can't get enough.

Whenever I wear Desire Me XS when he is around, it makes me that no holding back , total freak that he desires that gives him what he wants.

I hope this answered your question.

Comment

I have the desire me xs oil.... I guess I've read that it makes some girls horny and other times I've heard that it scares some girls off or maybe even jealousy bc they think you've been with a woman. I would think in smaller amounts that they would like a guy who other women want to be with Interesting stuff

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          I've always been attracted to men and women, so maybe my liking cops on a guy is different than the way some women respond to them when a guy is wearing them? It makes me want him even more.

Posts like this make me want to get my girl into pheros.

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          If she's willing get her on board man.

Originally posted by KateD View Post
        I quickly took a shower and I did the only thing possible to get my pumpkin wet and throbbing, ready for action.

One spray of bliss
        Two sprays of Desire Me XS

It instantly got me wanting more and created the mood for another wild , skype session. The effects haven't gone as I am sitting with throbbing desires , wondering if my hubby can go another round.
        IF I may, I'm curious to know how long that combo keeps you in the mood, Kate.

And how long have you been toying with this combo, and what are your application spots?

Mucho thanks!

Comment

I started using Desire me XS last year summer but I only used it alone. I only paired it up only once or twice. However, just the Desire me works for the above effect mentioned.

I will be using more products esp Desire me this summer so I will let you guys know.

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm another fan of the DM+ spray Cops in general have always made me horny - lots of cops...lots of randy.... lol

Desire me is great for self effects! Seems to last all day for me-- especially when I combine forms and use several dabs of the oil as well as 1-2 sprays.

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            I actually have the spray but yes

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X