yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Recommendation for giving bad news?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendation for giving bad news?

Hi everyone! Looking for a couple of recommendations for singles or combos that may help me in a couple of situations. I'm making a purchase in the next couple of days so it doesn't necessarily have to be something listed in my signature! I've been reading up on everything but haven't quite grasped which pheromones work best for alpha vs beta

1. I have a romantic interest that I need to tell a few things that may upset him. He is definitely a beta, and likes to gloss over issues. I don't want to hurt him, but I also want a productive conversation where we can talk, move forward, and not just pretend it never happened. I haven't seen any blatant reactions to xist or gf yet, but he does loosen up with connections.

2. Another target. He has told me multiple times that he is attracted to my independence, drive, and how I have my life together. This made me think of Madame, but he is younger than me. Looking for any recommendations that might help spotlight these qualities.

thanks in advance

Full bottles: Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me+, Girlfriend, Love Boat, Psel, Tease, Xist
    Samples: Fairytale, Fantasy, Flirt, Innocence, Sweetness
    LPMP: Perfect Match, Blatant Invitation, Cuddle Bunny, Pherogirl

For your first one, are you trying to let him down gently or do you want him to step his game up?

And for the second, what have you worn around him previously?

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
      For your first one, are you trying to let him down gently or do you want him to step his game up?

And for the second, what have you worn around him previously?
      1. Step his game up

2. Xist, GF, Connections & Cohesion. It is hit or miss with him, I do notice pupil dialation though. Ordered some OCCOs but haven't gotten them yet.

Full bottles: Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me+, Girlfriend, Love Boat, Psel, Tease, Xist

Comment

I am definitely not a expert and I am also learning during this journey. Sometimes I think less is best. Why not try 2 or 3 and then add or subtract from there with guy number 1. #2 list seems like it can work. For number 1 with your current arsenal maybe try Xist, connections, and maybe sweetness. I am sure a pro will chime in soon
        PXS (10ml): Girlfriend, Xist, Babe, Desire Me, P86, PSEL, Sleeze
        Sample: Temptress
        LPMP: Cougar, Compromising Positions, Pearfection,
        Sexology III, Balm Bomb, Autumn, LAM, BAM, The Key, Occo, Subir, SLF, Frisky Business

Comment

• Tryme180
          Tryme180 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you!! I am addicted to combos.. I feel like I’m missing out when I use just one. I always forget about sweetness, I definitely am going to dig it out

Your guy number 1 made me think of Cohesion immediately. Perhaps Cohesion with Connections together for a serious and meaningful conversation, where you can both be calm, comfortable and open.
        I see you have Perfect Match and Cuddle Bunny as well. Those 2 together would serve a similar purpose, but could provide a bit lighter mood over all.

Guy number 2. Hmm. PSEL and Flirt. Or PSEL and Fantasy.
        My thinking is that he already sees you as put together, and he finds that attractive, so give him a bump in the sexuality/playful department.
        Do you notice self effects when you wear PSEL, Fantasy or Flirt? The blends that make YOU feel best will be that extension of you when you are with him
        I am eying up Blatant Invitation too. In place of PSEL, if you find you have had positive experiences with that blend, it would pair just as well with Fantasy or Flirt for the same purpose.

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          For guy #1, if the mood would seems too heavy with just Cohesion and Connections, you could always add a spray of DM+ to lighten things just a bit - and add a bit of sexual tension to add focus

Originally posted by Tryme180 View Post

1. Step his game up

2. Xist, GF, Connections & Cohesion. It is hit or miss with him, I do notice pupil dialation though. Ordered some OCCOs but haven't gotten them yet.
        I would go with Sweetness and connections
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          Your guy number 1 made me think of Cohesion immediately. Perhaps Cohesion with Connections together for a serious and meaningful conversation, where you can both be calm, comfortable and open.
          I see you have Perfect Match and Cuddle Bunny as well. Those 2 together would serve a similar purpose, but could provide a bit lighter mood over all.

Guy number 2. Hmm. PSEL and Flirt. Or PSEL and Fantasy.
          My thinking is that he already sees you as put together, and he finds that attractive, so give him a bump in the sexuality/playful department.
          Do you notice self effects when you wear PSEL, Fantasy or Flirt? The blends that make YOU feel best will be that extension of you when you are with him
          I am eying up Blatant Invitation too. In place of PSEL, if you find you have had positive experiences with that blend, it would pair just as well with Fantasy or Flirt for the same purpose.

I like the idea of connections and cohesion (and have been testing it) even if it is just for the selfies. I'm not a star communicator myself.

I honestly didn't get any immediate hits with anything LPMP and my XS packages started to arrive and worked immediately so I never gave them a fair shot. My OCCOs came today along with Levitation so I think that might be my push to revisit LPMP again!! I've been somewhat afraid to go sexual too quick, but I do think it is time to up the ante

Comment

What about sweetness, connections, cohesion, and xist? Would that be too much or something canceling something out? I feel like a mad scientist lol
            Sexology III, Balm Bomb, Autumn, LAM, BAM, The Key, Occo, Subir, SLF, Frisky Business

Comment

Originally posted by SexySapphira View Post
              What about sweetness, connections, cohesion, and xist? Would that be too much or something canceling something out? I feel like a mad scientist lol
              The science part is really where I am struggling here. I'm having trouble grasping the different molecules and what does and doesn't play well! If anyone knows of a sparknotes edition explaining everything I would love to see it. I have read many times that all of the XS products plays nice together so I think the combo is definitely worth a try!

Comment

Do you have a status blend you like that gives you good selfies?

I'm not well versed in alpha/beta characteristics but I think Connections + Status (Babe, Fairytale, Celebrity, etc) + Softener (Sweetness (this would be my choice as it makes others accomodating), Girlfriend, Fantasy, etc) would keep him from feeling intimidated.

As for second guy, I second @NuTrix' recommendations. He already thinks you have it together. A sexy, playful side would be icing on the cake. If you plan to spend more time together though you could also keep your current signature since it has him interested then reveal your fun side with time. Either way you can't go wrong.

Comment

Thanks Usagi for chiming in! I am trying to understand the labeling of the blends as far as which ones are status, etc.

I still have a lot of reading to do in regards to this forum

Comment

Originally posted by SexySapphira View Post
                    Thanks Usagi for chiming in! I am trying to understand the labeling of the blends as far as which ones are status, etc.

I still have a lot of reading to do in regards to this forum
                    My pleasure! I am new to pheros compared to some others around here but the learning process is so much fun.

The reports will give you some insights into what is considered a softener, status, etc but as you wear them more you can also clue into which is which by how people react to you. Status blends, for example, people may be shy or intimidated around you, groups of people hang off your every word, people look to you for what to do next, etc.. The more you play the more you will learn.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X