yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mones for Repeat Clients ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mones for Repeat Clients ?

I'm curious to know what blends you think are best to get repeat clientele ?

bonding or Imprint ?

I was think loveboat and maybe xist ?

I feel like comply and connections could be a great combo for this but I'm definitely curious to see what some other people think

Comment

Isis had some great luck with combos for this kind of thing....
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Lynx
        Lynx commented
        Editing a comment
        Ooooh I hope she comments

I have been using Vibes with my new clients. All of them rebook and I have gotten 3 client referrals this week!

Comment

I've got a pretty good selection of mones so far. I used loveboat, bliss and innocence yesterday and got a good response but I need something that helps me with repeat clientele etc

Comment

I'm in skin care/laser hair removal & resurfacing and appearing knowledgeable and competent. An authority in whatever subjects I talk. Comply has made me appear as if I'm a guru or somehing. This is how I approach sales since I'm not much of a talker and people aren't going to book with me because they like me lol.

Because I wouldn't be described as instantly likeable, I do soften it up with some P74 to increase the bonding aspect of it. The p74 aids in breaking down barriers and building rapport adding to the likelihood that the client will rebook. P74 by itself is like instant bestfriend.

Comment

• Isis
            Isis commented
            Editing a comment
            Can't edit for some reason. But I meant to say *and appearing knowledgeable and competent seems to be important. It makes me appear as if I'm an authority figure in whatever subjects I talk about

Originally posted by Lynx View Post
          I'm curious to know what blends you think are best to get repeat clientele ?

bonding or Imprint ?

I was think loveboat and maybe xist ?
          You need Comply and Inbetween.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X