yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

No deodorant with mones? Fact or Fiction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No deodorant with mones? Fact or Fiction?

Hey Ladies,

So I'm super excited, my first package arrived from the EU hub today, yaaaay. I ordered Babe, Desire Me+, Fairytale & Xist/w. The samples I got were Innocence, Love Boat and Temptress. *twerks*

Still expecting 189 & P86 from the main store, so more goodies anyway to come.

Really looking forward to trying out my goodies, unfortunately the UK is currently on lockdown so we're all indoors. So, I've decided to test drive Xist tomorrow when I go food shopping. Wanted to try babe, but wearing it the supermarket might be a waste.

I read somewhere that in order to get the best effects from your mones, you shouldn't wear deodorant. Is this true please?

That is complete nonsense, as far as i am concerned, where did you hear that ?

Apply your mones on your neck, wrists, inner arms, etc. Wait for it to dry. Then apply deodorant/perfumes etc for cover scent on other areas (not your pheromone app points as i am not particularly fond of layering) of your body or simply apply close to your application points. You are all good to go, no worries.

Layering means applying 2 or more mones, scents, mones and scents at the same application points. If it is just mones and scent, it aint a big problem. But since mones and scents often have different base, i dont do this either as it can have weird or disrupted diffusion, especially if the base are different.

This is even more so for pheromones with different base,like dpg, alchohol, gels, mineral oils, etc. So best not to layer them imo.

​​​​​​
    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

As usual, Mad to the rescue. Thank youuuuu, I can't leave the house without deodorant. So was literally wondering whether I'd have to give up on the journey before trying! I read it somewhere; you know us noobs are always researching.

Thanks Mad.

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
      That is complete nonsense, as far as i am concerned, where did you hear that ?

Apply your mones on your neck, wrists, inner arms, etc. Wait for it to dry. Then apply deodorant/perfumes etc for cover scent on other areas (not your pheromone app points as i am not particularly fond of layering) of your body or simply apply close to your application points. You are all good to go, no worries.

Layering means applying 2 or more mones, scents, mones and scents at the same application points. If it is just mones and scent, it aint a big problem. But since mones and scents often have different base, i dont do this either as it can have weird or disrupted diffusion, especially if the base are different.

This is even more so for pheromones with different base,like dpg, alchohol, gels, mineral oils, etc. So best not to layer them imo.

​​​​​​

Comment

No worries at all girl. Hope you are enjoying your phero journey
        Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

I would wear Babe. Pheros do get through masks and I think Babe might net you more noticeable responses.

In my experience, XiST is best as a slow burn (repeated exposures). But of course there are many reports of first-time hits with XiST so really you can't go wrong. Just my 0.02.

Comment

Ahhhhh that does make sense to be fair, thanks girl! Your timing is apt because I was just wondering if Xist was the best blend for my first test drive.

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
            I would wear Babe. Pheros do get through masks and I think Babe might net you more noticeable responses.

In my experience, XiST is best as a slow burn (repeated exposures). But of course there are many reports of first-time hits with XiST so really you can't go wrong. Just my 0.02.

Comment

I'm with Usagi and say wear Babe

I wear deodorant daily...unless I forget rushing out the door and always have. My pheromones have never failed me.
              The only thing I can possibly think of why anyone would have said not to wear deodorant would be inadvertently spraying or swiping over your mones with deodorant and potentially making them ineffective. I have read some people wear their mones on their underarms and maybe this is where the idea came from? Then I could understand why they might skip deodorant. But I would hardly tell everyone to skip deodorant because of that...

I'm guilty of layering. A LOT. Not a lot of things, but layering often, lol. i.e., one blend to left of neck, second blend to right of neck, cover fragrance over both. I will occasionally layer one blend over the other, but not often. I'll put cops over or under anything though To be fair, most of my blends are unscented or scented with something easily layerable though.
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X