yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

combo for road trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• combo for road trip

I need the perfect combo for a long road trip with the man I believe is my soul mate and the love of my life. I apologize for the prolixity; breviloquence has never been one of my strengths.

Quick exposition: We've been involved platonically, romantically and intimately since May of 2015, but we've never been an "item". He's told me, "I'm his best friend, partner in crime, the smartest person he's ever met, the best soul and kindest woman he's ever known". He says and signs cards with, "You are loved", but never says, "I love you". He and his family have supported and been there for me when I had, literally, no one. He's a truly good man. The problem is that, while we were both raised by emotional abusive, narcissistic fathers, he grew into an adult who needs the love and attention of multiple women to feel validated (read: DM/textationship manwhore with women on IG he may meet IRL for a single day once a year or may never meet IRL at all) and is more of a taker, while I grew into an adult who only wants and is validated by the love and attention of just one man, isn't willing to settle and gives waaaay too much. I understand how that sounds, and if I thought anyone would read the novel that tells our story, I'd write it to help people understand.

So, with the knowledge that I'm already well aware that our "relationship" is...unconventionally problematic and rife with red flags that I know I should heed but choose to ignore because I'm irrevocably and unconditionally in love with him, flaws and all-
    I need tried and tested advice/suggestions for the perfect combo to precipitate, kindle and stimulate feelings of love and closeness that will encourage him to open up and share the things I know he keeps to himself AND that fires up feelings of intimacy, lust and desire, because, well, I'm feelin frisky and I haven't seen him since late October. Nuff said.

In a nutshell, I'm looking for a combo that will help me edge out any competition so that I'm the only one on his mind.

Here's what I've got in my arsenal:
    • Babe
    • Fairy Tale
    • Temptress
    • Bitch
    • Fantasy
    • Vibes
    • Celebrity
    • Girlfriend
    • XIST
    • Cohesion
    • Goddess
    • XSP86
    • Connections
    • Innocence
    • XSP96
    • Desire Me
    • Loveboat
    • Love Potion® TMI
    • Engage
    • PSEL
    • Love Potion® BAM
    Thanks in advance for your gracious assistance! I will be immeasurably grateful.
    Last edited by PourYorickAColdStiffOne; 01-05-2021, 09:20 AM. Reason: Punctuation error correction

PourYorickAColdStiffOne I made your post a thread in itself because my thread is more of the good combinations we collect as a team and puts in the op, as help for everybody who visits the site.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Maybe Xist and P86, or Xist and P96.

But like you said, this man will hurt you, multiple times. No pheromones is going to change him into a one woman type of guy if he aint ready for it.
      Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Woman to woman I think you know what I'd like to say but you seem set in your decision so I'll simply answer your question instead.

The moment you let go of trying to have this man, the easier it will become so choose your pheros based solely upon what makes *you* feel good. Pheros cannot make someone change their minds, act out of their nature, or force any kind of commitment or decision they were not already considering.

That being said, my suggestion:

Connections for open communication.
        XiST for imprinting.
        DM+ for sex appeal.
        Goddess, Babe, PSEL, Celebrity or any blend that makes YOU feel like an indomitable, sexy force of nature.

If your goal is to get him to open up (and he may but I guarantee it will not further your relationship unless he says something that finally drives home the point that you two will likely never be in a long-term, committed relationship), then swap out the last suggestion for something softer like Fantasy or Girlfriend

Good luck.

Comment

• Usagi
          Usagi commented
          Editing a comment
          I wish I could edit my post. That last paragraph may have been a little cold. I apologize. No one knows what your future holds.

• Mad Scientist
          Mad Scientist commented
          Editing a comment
          Relax girl, I dont think its cold. Sometimes, the truth may hurt, but its exactly what we needed to hear at times tbh.

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X