yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Monday I have an visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday I have an visit

Monday i have a Eye visit, they have been playing up been seeing strange halos etc, so booked a visit with a female this time so was wondering what to wear, i was thinking Odyssey, but she would think i'm crazy, soo not sure, need something to be taken for genuine and not sexy or idiot lol
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

what do you suggest by my pheros i have in my list
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

maybe 94/95 maybe to see the strange colors lol

Comment

I woulds stay away for 94/95/86 Babe, Thinker and actually a whole bunch of what you have that has Bnol in it. All of them seem to soften my vision a bit. I'm thinking keep it simple. Celebrity maybe or a light application of Temptress. My first thought was neno but I don't see it on your list. but Celebrity has some neno.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          I woulds stay away for 94/95/86 Babe, Thinker and actually a whole bunch of what you have that has Bnol in it. All of them seem to soften my vision a bit. I'm thinking keep it simple. Celebrity maybe or a light application of Temptress. My first thought was neno but I don't see it on your list. but Celebrity has some neno.
          Okay thankyou, will go with my favourite Celebrity

Comment

What bout Bitch or Sexy confidence
            Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...