yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What is the time difference between putting on your sprays/oils and going out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the time difference between putting on your sprays/oils and going out?

Let's say you're going out at 6:00pm. What time do you put on your sprays and oils for the best results? Would you put them on at exactly 6:00pm so that it's fresh on your skin? 5:40pm to give it a good 20 minutes to simmer into your skin/clothes? Maybe even an hour before you go out so there won't be a strong scent? What's your preference?

I know it's in the women's section the question tailored to the ladies here but honestly, I feel like putting cologne first then waiting 5 minutes before putting pheromone oils or sprays on top.i do that before getting ready to go out. I find it works best.

So around 15 minutesbefire stepping out. Enough for the pheromone to settle and no on your face but effective enough right away.

Comment

• Cheerio
      Cheerio commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right, should have posted in unisex. Anyone can answer

More than 20 minutes but less than an hour. I really like to run below the radar. Goes for colognes too. If you ever got close enough to smell me, it's not that I smell great but that i don't smell unpleasant Generating compliments is a great stroke to the ego but just getting a smile is enough to tell me everything is working as I think it should.

Comment

This is a great question I have always wondered what timeframe and what order to put my spray/oil/cover
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
        Let's say you're going out at 6:00pm. What time do you put on your sprays and oils for the best results? Would you put them on at exactly 6:00pm so that it's fresh on your skin? 5:40pm to give it a good 20 minutes to simmer into your skin/clothes? Maybe even an hour before you go out so there won't be a strong scent? What's your preference?
        I spray the products on right before I leave the door, it is always the last thing I do

Sometimes a 1hour lunch turns into a 8hr hangout
        Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          Life of leisure, 8 hour lunch breaks Lol

• Mad Scientist
          Mad Scientist commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment

For sprays, i spray it after i am all dressed up and ready to go. Waited 3+ minutes or until it is dry on the skin, apply a cover on it or nearby.

For oils, same thing after getting dressed. But i usually wait 15 minutes+ for the oil to be dry on the skin. Then applied a cover on or near it.

?????
        Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post

I spray the products on right before I leave the door, it is always the last thing I do

Sometimes a 1hour lunch turns into a 8hr hangout
          Like with friends?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Like with friends?
            Yes, sometimes a long day or night out comes spontaneously ??????
            Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

I like it. Spontenuity makes life exiciting, not just boring same old routine over and over, all year long.

Some of the most fierce passions and love tales emerges from sponteinuity. Some of the best hangover, ons, etc are a result of spontenuity.
              ??????

Comment

I had to actually think about this one, lol.
                I didn't consider it (probably because I been using pheromones for so long ) but I have a pattern. Normally I'm applying them about 40 minutes to an hour before social interaction with the exception of when I'm with family.
                I usually apply them very closely to when I apply my cover scent and that time frame (40-60mins), in my mind, gives the pheromones and fragrance time to settle in and bloom together and with my own chemistry. It has yet to fail me
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I've noticed my best hits were when I apply mine RIGHT before social interactions.

If I apply my mones, I try to put it on 5-10 minutes before social interactions. Then I let it sink in for like 3 minutes, then apply my perfume. I used to do this a lot in the winter because of the colder weather and sometimes rain. But I picked up on using pheromones again in 2020 and continued my habit. I actually like doing it like this too because the warm weather helps diffuse the pheromones so now my target is getting the maximum effect of the mones (that I applied 10-15 minutes ago before social interaction).

Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X