yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones for emotional attachment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromones for emotional attachment?

I'm in a situation with a guy friend of mine. We reconnected after several years, & ended up in a relationship for about a month back in the winter. The relationship ended on good terms...no fights or anything bad....just circumstances beyond our control having to do with health (physical & mental) on both sides.
    We are still friends & care about each other, but there is still some level of attraction between us. We're still are attracted to each other physically & sexually. Though we've not been sexually intimate, we have intimate conversations sometimes & some mutual flirting. We also care about each other's well-being & have deep conversations. However...the emotional attachment is stronger in me than it is in him.

Are there pheromones that can help him develop a stronger emotional attachment to me? Which ones would be the best for this? I'm not sure when he & I will see each other next (it's been about 6 months since we last met up in person, especially because of the virus), but I would still like to be prepared in advance.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Shy, sweet gamer geek & aspiring artist

Collection: Fantasy, DesireMe+, Xist for Women, Limitless, PSEL
    Samples: Babe, Tease, Love Boat, Vibe, Cohesion, Innocence

Xist is good for bonding I've heard.

Comment

XS196/Girlfriend blend.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

My first thought is XIST 4 women.

What would this emotional attachment look like? What would prove to you that he was becoming more emotionally attached? Would he be showering you in Orchids perhaps? Or we he insist on dancing the nights away on a moonlit beach? Would he talk to you nonstop or perhaps instead listen very very intently?

What would YOU be feeling during these moments of emotional attachment? What would you do?

Comment

Xist is supposed to be great for bonding and imprinting after repeat exposure.

Girlfriend is definitely what you want though.

I'd do a Girlfriend/Xist/DM+ combo maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynx View Post
            Xist is good for bonding I've heard.
            I have Xist, though it's a few years old (all of the ones I have are at least 4 years old). Does the age of a blend affect its efficiency?

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
              XS196/Girlfriend blend.
              Hmm...I've read its description & reviews. I'll definitely have to give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                Xist is supposed to be great for bonding and imprinting after repeat exposure.

Girlfriend is definitely what you want though.

I'd do a Girlfriend/Xist/DM+ combo maybe.
                A triple threat, huh? Well I have 2 out of the 3 so far. I might try this at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Dancing Orchid View Post

A triple threat, huh? Well I have 2 out of the 3 so far. I might try this at some point.
                  Go ahead and order Girlfriend hahaha

Comment

I have Xist, though it's a few years old (all of the ones I have are at least 4 years old). Does the age of a blend affect its efficiency?
                    I have many blends that are more than a few years old, and they work great. As long as you've stored your product properly (preferably a cool, dark place), you should be fine.

Comment

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I would add, stored upright with lid firmly snapped shut

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post

Go ahead and order Girlfriend hahaha
                    Will this work well with introverts? We're both introverts.

Comment

I ordered Girlfriend today, with the Amber Rose scent. I can't wait to try it!

Comment

Will this work well with introverts? We're both introverts.
                        Absolutely!!! I bet Connections or Loveboat would help with communicating feelings in person if you're both introverted.

Connections will have people feeling very close to you and willing to spill all their tea, feelings, secrets. I wore it in my previous job around clients and they LEGIT would move very close to me (like into my bubble) and when I'd back up, they'd follow lmao.

Loveboat is similar, but more of a fun and upbeat way. I find that it makes ME a little loose lipped , but it's great for social interaction. I found that Flirt is similar to Loveboat socially, without the blabber mouth part. And it really helps with social anxiety.

Comment

• Dancing Orchid
                          Dancing Orchid commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I have a sample of Love Boat. I also have a sample of Cohesion, but Idk if that would work here.

Well, I won't get to test anything out on him....he just pushed me away for good.... I tried so hard & everything I could possibly do to try to bring us closer...everything seemed to be making progress....but it was all in vain. He insists he's better off with no one in his life, despite telling me that I was really the only one he could genuinely call a friend...
                        I failed....I failed as a friend, a girlfriend (when we were together), a woman, & a human being... I was too much & not enough all at once... It's all my fault...I'm worthless.

Comment

He was my last chance at love....no one will ever accept me as I am the way he did....I'm just too different.

Comment

Enqquery Get over here and cheer this girl up.

Comment

As I have been summoned, so I have come.

I am here! You are saved! Any emergencies you were planning on having, please cancel them as I have been specifically trained for just such an occasion.

On a more serious note: I have been thinking about what to say that will help. Over in my journal we have been having a long and productive, although at times wildly vacillating, conversation about a remarkably similar topic.

I could tell you that according to the statistics, you are wrong about being alone forever. You have a very good chance, in fact, of finding someone. They are less kind in my case.

I can tell you that social isolation, particularly the kind we have now, during depression can make you feel all the more alone. Distorting the situation.

I know what it is like to feel unloved.

I am an introvert as well. I met my soon to be ex-wife at a D&D game. I was able to overcome my introversion because I was in character. Could that work? Play a barbarian who thinks she's charming and overtly hit on everything that moves. Don't be suave, be a barbarian.

That will get the IRL attention of all the guys at the table (as it were). We all know there are more guys than girls at D&D tables. After a session or two they will start talking to you outside of game, and you may find something in common with them. It will not be the same, but it may be enough to get you through.

Like life support.

Comment

• Enqquery
                                Enqquery commented
                                Editing a comment

• Coconut
                                Coconut commented
                                Editing a comment
                                P86 works very well

Well, I won't get to test anything out on him....he just pushed me away for good.... I tried so hard & everything I could possibly do to try to bring us closer...everything seemed to be making progress....but it was all in vain. He insists he's better off with no one in his life, despite telling me that I was really the only one he could genuinely call a friend...
                              I failed....I failed as a friend, a girlfriend (when we were together), a woman, & a human being... I was too much & not enough all at once... It's all my fault...I'm worthless.
                              If i was you, i would go with Fantasy and Babe, give them both a try!
                              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I was told I was not worth it. Not that she was better off alone, but that I was not worth it.

I gave her everything I had, and she met all the worst stereotypes. It is not like waking up with no one there, I wish it were. It is a void. I can't bear the thought of facing the holidays alone. Eveyryday I look at that reality and continue, everyday the math is less in my favor. I have a remarkable memory and a house full of the years worth of time we shared. 7 years, and I am not wort it.

You can't compare sorrow, and say that someone's pain is more substantial than someone else's, that is not what I am trying to do. What I am trying to do is show that I understand what it is like to feel as though you are a failure as a person. I know I feel that way. I know what it is like to feel empty.

I have met some wonderful people here who have talked me back from some very dark places. I'm on some heavy medication and sometimes it still takes a metaphorical smack to bring me back to my senses (a smack some people seem to take sadistic pleasure in providing... you know who you are...). My point being, they will do the same for you if you give them the opportunity.

Particularly the smacks, those vicious bast... ions of comraderie.

They will help you in better ways than I can, but I will do my best to make suggestions. My last suggestion was a D&D game. I'm told it's popular with all the kids (not to be that hipster, but I liked it before it was cool).

My current suggestion is artisan s'mores made with marshmallow Peeps and Reese's slims. White, Dark, or Milk, chocolate dealers choice.

Or if you want to go ultra use some Ghiradelli squares. I recommend salted toffee, or caramel both are good. So is the cayenne pepper if you can find them.

You probably can't keep your mind occupied, I know I can't. I can keep my hands occupied though.

Besides who can be upset when eating s'mores.

Comment

Please dont do this to yourself. Most times when you push yourself too much on a person they will back away. You need to give this person a wide berth. You cant possibly love another when you dont feel it within yourself. You cant make one person you entire purpose of your being. Wish him well in your head and let that go, bet you big that he will come back tail wagging looking for your attention because you stopped giving him all the room in your mind and attention. That's usually always the case, hopefully by then you would have moved on to better things. Onward and upward!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X