yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Status/Attention Getters ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status/Attention Getters ?

So I work in a highly competitive field and can come off as super intimidating (I'm super tall and modelesque) - I need more openers that make me fit in with high status people and make them want to engage me + are a bit more crushy/generous with me.
    Especially because I need to network to get into high status circles to achieve my dreams.

This is the list of the pheros I have currently:
    Flirt ????

Mascot????

Inbetween (sales)????

Dhea????

P86????

Nano????

Limitless????

Girlfriend????

Xist????

Odyssey????

Xs189????

BABE ????

The Pheros I want:

Spring Sexxii (I heard this was a great opener with high status people ? )

Fairytale

Fantasy

EST spray

EPI spray

Outspoken

Happiness

I really want to try celebrity but I'm hyper aware that I can be intimidating and so I want blends that make me seem more approachable, popular and less intimidating.
    So I opted for Mascot because I read that it was less aggressive than Celebrity.

Any suggestions for this newbie ? The industry I work in is super competitive, I need an in with higher status people so I can get better tips and I think this is going to be my ultimate secret weapon.

Also what are some great blends that make you more popular and make people love you ?
    I hear LOVE BOAT is great.

I should have came here and asked you guys. Instead I went crazy and bought all these LOL after having such a good experience with babe.

Comment

I love Fairytale and I think it could be fun for you to try out 3 full sprays of it and top it off with one full spray Love Boat. Like bees to the honey

Comment

Originally posted by Lynx View Post
        So I work in a highly competitive field and can come off as super intimidating (I'm super tall and modelesque) - I need more openers that make me fit in with high status people and make them want to engage me + are a bit more crushy/generous with me.
        Especially because I need to network to get into high status circles to achieve my dreams.

This is the list of the pheros I have currently:
        Flirt ????

Mascot????

Inbetween (sales)????

Dhea????

P86????

Nano????

Limitless????

Girlfriend????

Xist????

Odyssey????

Xs189????

BABE ????

The Pheros I want:

Spring Sexxii (I heard this was a great opener with high status people ? )

Fairytale

Fantasy

EST spray

EPI spray

Outspoken

Happiness

I really want to try celebrity but I'm hyper aware that I can be intimidating and so I want blends that make me seem more approachable, popular and less intimidating.
        So I opted for Mascot because I read that it was less aggressive than Celebrity.

Any suggestions for this newbie ? The industry I work in is super competitive, I need an in with higher status people so I can get better tips and I think this is going to be my ultimate secret weapon.

I would recommend Goddess for sure. One of my fave combos is Goddess, p86, neno and a dash of Babe. It is so much fun!

Celebrity is great for a movie star aura but I actually think Goddess gets more head turns.
        I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
          I love Fairytale and I think it could be fun for you to try out 3 full sprays of it and top it off with one full spray Love Boat. Like bees to the honey

I like fairytale too, I just think it gives me selfies where I feel shy almost ?

Comment

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post

I would recommend Goddess for sure. One of my fave combos is Goddess, p86, neno and a dash of Babe. It is so much fun!

Celebrity is great for a movie star aura but I actually think Goddess gets more head turns.
            For some reason I can't find the search function on mobile here but are there any posts about goddess and how she tests out ?

Comment

You could try comply, Look into Isis's Journal, she helped develop it. She suddenly could get sales from high end ladies that previously disrespected her suggestions. She liked to soften it with xsp74. XSP74 is an epirone variation, I see you already have some epi. Their is another epi variation in the CS Research molecule section. I haven't tried it yet. It can get very overbearing in my opinion at higher doses. Comply by itself in the actual review thread, higher doses seemed to really bring out a sort of entitlement bossy type of status that many gals craved for more of. Like you, I constantly am looking for stuff to tone that down instead of turning it up so if you try comply be aware you may not be able to see the effect on your personality for a little while. It is also said to make us more likely to comply too, so it can backfire. I actually have used it for this through the pandemic to make me sit down and go along with the guidance the gov is suggesting. I combined it with thinker for that.

I wouldn't be afraid of celebrity but for me it works best at only one spray. at a single spray I notice nothing but when I'm not looking, higher status people start clustering around me. Real under the radar stuff for me, I personally don't push it at all. I like subtle. I ended up with a big bottle and I'm a faded blue jean guy

I find, and so have the girls that API oil is a real nice street cred type of blend. I command almost too much respect when I wear it and have had to learn to use hand signals instead of talking. I can get things done with a wave of the hand but can stir up male alpha responses when I speak. I like to talk so my favorite combo with API is API and Fantasy. I use less than 2 full drops of each. Men go along with me and women seem mesmerized by my speech. It's weird but I have a real nice oral delivery when I wear this combo. I call it Golden Throat, articulate and smooth and the ladies look at me as if I must be some TV personality they can't quite place.

Don't know if this is what you are looking for exactly but thats my two cents worth.

Comment

Madame is what you need.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                  Madame is what you need.
                  It sounds elegant, but also kind of serious ? Can it also pair like fun/upbeat ?

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    You could try comply, Look into Isis's Journal, she helped develop it. She suddenly could get sales from high end ladies that previously disrespected her suggestions. She liked to soften it with xsp74. XSP74 is an epirone variation, I see you already have some epi. Their is another epi variation in the CS Research molecule section. I haven't tried it yet. It can get very overbearing in my opinion at higher doses. Comply by itself in the actual review thread, higher doses seemed to really bring out a sort of entitlement bossy type of status that many gals craved for more of. Like you, I constantly am looking for stuff to tone that down instead of turning it up so if you try comply be aware you may not be able to see the effect on your personality for a little while. It is also said to make us more likely to comply too, so it can backfire. I actually have used it for this through the pandemic to make me sit down and go along with the guidance the gov is suggesting. I combined it with thinker for that.

I wouldn't be afraid of celebrity but for me it works best at only one spray. at a single spray I notice nothing but when I'm not looking, higher status people start clustering around me. Real under the radar stuff for me, I personally don't push it at all. I like subtle. I ended up with a big bottle and I'm a faded blue jean guy

I find, and so have the girls that API oil is a real nice street cred type of blend. I command almost too much respect when I wear it and have had to learn to use hand signals instead of talking. I can get things done with a wave of the hand but can stir up male alpha responses when I speak. I like to talk so my favorite combo with API is API and Fantasy. I use less than 2 full drops of each. Men go along with me and women seem mesmerized by my speech. It's weird but I have a real nice oral delivery when I wear this combo. I call it Golden Throat, articulate and smooth and the ladies look at me as if I must be some TV personality they can't quite place.

Don't know if this is what you are looking for exactly but thats my two cents worth.

Comment

They are on the verge of shutting us down for the second time. Indeed, the alcohol establishments are responsible for 50 percent of our recent spike. People have no fear after a few I guess.

xps74 feels feminine/sexy to me in light doses then goes below the consciousness at higher doses and I just feel agreeable to stuff that would normally be disagreeable. I seem to have nice dreams as well if I take a nap. Though the sexy self effect goes away at higher doses. I don't think it disappears to others I think I may have come off as effeminate the other day but I have to work up the dose to see if I can make it work right for a guy. I may have to go into half spray territory. Despite my struggles with it so far as a male, I think it would be a piece of cake for a woman to wear.

I mention this because if You are making a choice between epi or xsp74, I'd go with 74. regular epi by itself make me feel aggressive. Blended with androsterone it works exactly like every one says it does. But solo, it's definitely male at higher doses. As a side note, I don't think many people react to solo epi like I do.

Comment

strange, but i have started hand talking recently, have never done it before and have realised i always do it when wearing Fantasy no idea why, i always thought too that you had to learn to hand talk, but it comes naturally without thinking about it when wearing Fantasy!
                        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Muestereate
                          Muestereate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          perhaps in your private fantasies you want to be Italian instead of French? lol

• Coconut
                          Coconut commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Lol except i'm not French lol!

It sounds elegant, but also kind of serious ? Can it also pair like fun/upbeat ?
                        For that you chose Tease, which is also a status blend.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

They are on the verge of shutting us down for the second time. Indeed, the alcohol establishments are responsible for 50 percent of our recent spike. People have no fear after a few I guess.

xps74 feels feminine/sexy to me in light doses then goes below the consciousness at higher doses and I just feel agreeable to stuff that would normally be disagreeable. I seem to have nice dreams as well if I take a nap. Though the sexy self effect goes away at higher doses. I don't think it disappears to others I think I may have come off as effeminate the other day but I have to work up the dose to see if I can make it work right for a guy. I may have to go into half spray territory. Despite my struggles with it so far as a male, I think it would be a piece of cake for a woman to wear.

I mention this because if You are making a choice between epi or xsp74, I'd go with 74. regular epi by itself make me feel aggressive. Blended with androsterone it works exactly like every one says it does. But solo, it's definitely male at higher doses. As a side note, I don't think many people react to solo epi like I do.

Isnt EPI supposed to tone down the alpha factor though ? I wonder why it makes you feel more aggressive.

Comment

I really don't know but a few of the men's blends work differently on me than as Steve designed them. I found a bottle of straight epi the other day that I ordered for another project but I never got around to playing with it. I tried it separately and I got kinda/pretty angry. This was just like an effect I have with another blend that I had talked about with Steve. That blend should have been more mellow but on me it doesn't act like that at all. I think I found the culprit after a couple years trial and error. Now that I have found it, Maybe I can find the quirk in my subconscious that makes it act like this on me. My first idea is that I may associate epi with some person in my past that made me angry, but a face hasn't risen to the surface yet, and deal with that shadow. Whatever it is, It is a bit of a personal dark dragon.

Comment

I really don't know but a few of the men's blends work differently on me than as Steve designed them. I found a bottle of straight epi the other day that I ordered for another project but I never got around to playing with it. I tried it separately and I got kinda/pretty angry. This was just like an effect I have with another blend that I had talked about with Steve. That blend should have been more mellow but on me it doesn't act like that at all. I think I found the culprit after a couple years trial and error. Now that I have found it, Maybe I can find the quirk in my subconscious that makes it act like this on me. My first idea is that I may associate epi with some person in my past that made me angry, but a face hasn't risen to the surface yet, and deal with that shadow. Whatever it is, It is a bit of a personal dark dragon.
                              Oh wow. Okay well I'm hoping I won't have that kind of reaction to it.

Comment

• Muestereate
                                Muestereate commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I doubt it, I only mentioned it because I don't hide anything. Seemed dose dependent and easily buffered so easily manageable.

I didn't know tease was a status blend. ????

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

For that you chose Tease, which is also a status blend.
                                Hmmmm I'll have to check it out

Comment

I like fairytale too, I just think it gives me selfies where I feel shy almost ?
                                  Maybe Temptress would be better for you?
                                  I also like to boost Fairytale with some LPMP cops or DesireMe+ that usually gives me a great full-of-myself in a good way boost

Comment

I recommend adding Flirt to whatever combo you go with. People are drawn to me when I wear it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X