yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones for LTR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromones for LTR

Lurker for long time which pheromones should I buy for a LTR Or to become a wife if is posible. Also after placing the order how do I get some samples and which one should I ask. Thank you

Originally posted by Miss.ana View Post
    Lurker for long time which pheromones should I buy for a LTR Or to become a wife if is posible. Also after placing the order how do I get some samples and which one should I ask. Thank you
    XS196/The Girlfriend blend.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Thank you for the reply. Should I use two spray in each neck side or just one

Comment

Originally posted by Miss.ana View Post
        Thank you for the reply. Should I use two spray in each neck side or just one
        I think you should start with one and perhaps wear it alongside a blend with copulins. One spray of each. Overtime perhaps try two sprays and find your sweet spot.
        I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

What you mean with to wear it alongside a blend with copulins. Sorry asking a lot of questions

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X