yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSP86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSP86

so i added 20 drops of DT and left it a week, wore on spray today and 3 hours after applying started to have crazy effects, a guy running after me, i went left the metro and he chased me to the pharmacy, i came out of one and went into another to check for hand gel and he was stood outside the second pharmacy, then on my way home had another guy say i was beautiful, so for me for the effects they are 3 hours after applying!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Say what now?!?
    *runs to begin my next order*

Comment

Well, time to order a bottle! I've been getting a lot of eyeballing me up and down myself.
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Great results!
        i had p86, but no dt. I wonder how it wouldve worked with it

Comment

Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
          Great results!
          i had p86, but no dt. I wonder how it wouldve worked with it
          Hmmm definitely would order a bottle of DT for P86, it's said it's not needed but you could always try half without & then mix it up later yes?
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I love 86 (wish it came 30 ml!) but never tried DT. I can definitely see the appeal of getting something like this up and out into the air. Will have to try it, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
              so i added 20 drops of DT and left it a week, wore on spray today and 3 hours after applying started to have crazy effects, a guy running after me, i went left the metro and he chased me to the pharmacy, i came out of one and went into another to check for hand gel and he was stood outside the second pharmacy, then on my way home had another guy say i was beautiful, so for me for the effects they are 3 hours after applying!
              What's DT ?

Comment

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                Dispersion technology, in store fragrance section. add it to single molecules. Helps it spread further. All single molecules are pure except for alcohol or dpg oil added for dilution.

• Lynx
                Lynx commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks M ???? is there a link or ??

• Coconut
                Coconut commented
                Editing a comment
                here is the link!
                Diffusion Technology This is the very same Diffusion Technology we use in most XS Retail spray blend. The contents are proprietary and will not be revealed. Developed exclusively for pheromoneXS. It is recommended at 5-8% of an alcohol blend and will need to "sit" for 7 days

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X