yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I have a meeting in the morning with the Bank Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a meeting in the morning with the Bank Manager

Soo, i'm wondering what to wear, it's a female, so i was thinking maybe comply, i'm trying to pay off half our mortgage, hubby thinks it wont go well cause the banks will loose all their stuff like assurance etc, so i was thinking Comply or bitch or both, it's a female we see, so no idea from the samples and bottles i have on my list.
    ideas?
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

was wondering if i could use sexy confidence or is it more for the males?
    i'm stuck between sexy confidence, comply and bitch for a female, if it was male would be easier
    she is married so i presume hetro, so i need to tip her scales a bit for us, otherwise we will be paying 24 months etc on the house
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

I was late seeing this. What did you wear and how did it go?
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Well it went quite badly i didn't wear anything phero wise lol,
        so we get there and she goes through all the accounts and hubbys wage etc, then asks if we have any questions, so hubby brings up the fact that we have a certain amount on one account and would like to bring the down the length of time on the mortgage payment, so she listens and he says we would like to close one account which is 2.2 percent which doesn't make much difference to us overall and we would like to close it, so she then get's on her high horse and says PITY really loud and get's anoyed and drops all her papers on the floor and then picks them up and throws them at hubby saying he will need to do a letter which he does in the office and sign a whole bunch of papers, i was realy calm and collected for being me normally i would of got really annoyed but my meds helped, so we just looked at each other smiled, he did the letter and we signed and that was it, so we knew if she got anoyed like she did it was in our favour so we have gained a year and now the house should be ours in jan 2022 instead of 2023!
        so overall we learnt a lot in the same morning lol!

Comment

juding by her reaction now thinking back, i think for these types of meeting i should wear bitch and just let it do it's work without opening my mouth
          i think i'll keep bitch for difficult bank and meetings lol!

Comment

She behaved unbelievably poorly. I'm glad things worked out in your favor in spite of it, but she owes you both an apology for her very unprofessional conduct.
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I don't think we will get an apology but as they say a lesson earned a lesson gained!
              so now my big appointments with any professionals will now be bitch, i'll keep my mouth shut and let it do the talking lol!
              your right she was out of line, and i think she knew when we didn't say anything and just smiled at each other, we both knew and she just calmed down and and tried to play social after that!
              too bad for her but we both won in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                I don't think we will get an apology but as they say a lesson earned a lesson gained!
                so now my big appointments with any professionals will now be bitch, i'll keep my mouth shut and let it do the talking lol!
                your right she was out of line, and i think she knew when we didn't say anything and just smiled at each other, we both knew and she just calmed down and and tried to play social after that!
                too bad for her but we both won in the end!
                I hate people do that!
                Its just so sad,you did just right in that situation.
                I am trying to accomplish that according to my temper
                And congrats that everything went well for you after all

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X