yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best Blends for the Gym?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Blends for the Gym?

So, as some of you already know, I have a joined a gym... an upscale gym, perhaps.

Yes, I want to get my body into shape for the summer time but let's be real, I also joined because I'm ready to find my husband. What better way to find your husband than to find him also working on his hot bod?! LOL.

When people are at the gym, they have major RBF because they are laser-focused. What kind of blends/combos can I/should I wear at the gym to encourage guys to approach me/converse with me?

Which blends/combos will make guys stare me down like I'm the most delicious piece of chocolate they've ever seen?

I would try Sport + Girlfriend.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

or Sport + Desire me

Comment

Originally posted by Silvia View Post
        or Sport + Desire me
        Standing there totally turned on while working the weights would probably be cool.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

How do others react to Sport based on your experience(s)?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
            Honestly ..not sure,I am personally using it while im going out for jogging for a self boost.
            I do not like gyms so i cannot tell,i just though it will be a good combo with some other mone

Comment

They focus on their training too.
              Arsenal

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
                  P83! It's my favorite pre-workout. My guess is the disinhibiting quality of it makes it easier to push through difficult sets. You don't hold back as much.
                  If I still have this blend, I'm going to use this tonight. Maybe I'll throw in some sport as well. I have been working out but getting tired so easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
                    P83! It's my favorite pre-workout. My guess is the disinhibiting quality of it makes it easier to push through difficult sets. You don't hold back as much.

I'm going to try XSR32 next.

Edit: Didn't read the OP but I'll leave it in case someone finds it interesting. Cougar (LPMP) and Fantasy usually gets others chatting with me. The P83 may also disinhibit others who may otherwise leave you alone so that could be worth a shot as well.
                    Isis Here you go my dear

Comment

Sport help others to focus on their workout too.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X