yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Work Combo - Please Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work Combo - Please Help!

Newbie here! Hoping you all can help me find the perfect blend for work. I've been lurking/researching and I'm still on the fence. All of my purchases have been geared towards snagging my guy (which has DEFINITELY worked) but now I need something to boost my mood and productivity, yet still keeping me approachable.

Here's the scenario...
    - I work solo in my office most days, so my human interaction is low.
    - I'm easily distracted (unfortunately).
    - Because I'm alone 75% of the workday, i'd love to be in a great mood.
    - My demeanor is naturally pretty dominant so I'm concerned about getting a focus blend that makes me unapproachable.

In short...great mood + adderall type focus. I was thinking limitless for the focus but I'm drawing a blank on the mood boost.

Please help ????

Originally posted by Peytonknowsbest View Post
    Newbie here! Hoping you all can help me find the perfect blend for work. I've been lurking/researching and I'm still on the fence. All of my purchases have been geared towards snagging my guy (which has DEFINITELY worked) but now I need something to boost my mood and productivity, yet still keeping me approachable.

Here's the scenario...
    - I work solo in my office most days, so my human interaction is low.
    - I'm easily distracted (unfortunately).
    - Because I'm alone 75% of the workday, i'd love to be in a great mood.
    - My demeanor is naturally pretty dominant so I'm concerned about getting a focus blend that makes me unapproachable.

In short...great mood + adderall type focus. I was thinking limitless for the focus but I'm drawing a blank on the mood boost.

Please help ????
    Xs194.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Xs194.
      Thank you! I'll read the threads on inbetween!

Comment

I have used Thinker XS and I can tell you from my experience it does work to help you focus. However, right before I recommended it I took another look a the description and realize it does more than that which is perfect for what you say you want.

Dubbed "The Thinker" this Unisexy blend, in its beta testing stages, was conceived and designed for a well known hypnotherapist whom I've studied with and taken numerous courses from. Its a valuable tool in everybody's pheromone arsenal that creates a sense of focus and direction for bo

Dubbed "The Thinker" this Unisexy blend, in its beta testing stages, was conceived and designed for a well known hypnotherapist whom I've studied with and taken numerous courses from. Its a valuable tool in everybody's pheromone arsenal that creates a sense of focus and direction for both the wearer and those exposed to their silage. Almost as if taken from a page right out of Dr Milton Ericson's office this powerful blend opens the mind to introspection and thought. Its the key that unlocks repressed thoughts, ideas and blockages that hinder us from progressing or getting past our own hangups. The best part about XS120, is the positive flow of energy that helps you wash away those hinderances in a river of renewal that comes from inside you. Unlike some feel-good blends that raise dopamine levels in the brain there are no come downs or crashes that leave you with a pheromone hangover. The Thinker allows the user to create the right tools for the job, paving the way to a solution that sticks.

The great thing about our products is that they are all associated with a goal, the goal is at a glance so it doesn't take you long to see what it would do. The descriptions, the specs that include the molecules and reviews all assist to help you choosing the right product.

Products like Bliss XS & Vibe XS are good mood lifters.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
          I have used Thinker XS and I can tell you from my experience it does work to help you focus. However, right before I recommended it I took another look a the description and realize it does more than that which is perfect for what you say you want.

Dubbed "The Thinker" this Unisexy blend, in its beta testing stages, was conceived and designed for a well known hypnotherapist whom I've studied with and taken numerous courses from. Its a valuable tool in everybody's pheromone arsenal that creates a sense of focus and direction for bo

Dubbed "The Thinker" this Unisexy blend, in its beta testing stages, was conceived and designed for a well known hypnotherapist whom I've studied with and taken numerous courses from. Its a valuable tool in everybody's pheromone arsenal that creates a sense of focus and direction for both the wearer and those exposed to their silage. Almost as if taken from a page right out of Dr Milton Ericson's office this powerful blend opens the mind to introspection and thought. Its the key that unlocks repressed thoughts, ideas and blockages that hinder us from progressing or getting past our own hangups. The best part about XS120, is the positive flow of energy that helps you wash away those hinderances in a river of renewal that comes from inside you. Unlike some feel-good blends that raise dopamine levels in the brain there are no come downs or crashes that leave you with a pheromone hangover. The Thinker allows the user to create the right tools for the job, paving the way to a solution that sticks.

The great thing about our products is that they are all associated with a goal, the goal is at a glance so it doesn't take you long to see what it would do. The descriptions, the specs that include the molecules and reviews all assist to help you choosing the right product.

oh wow thinker sounds right up my street then if the psychotherapist Erikson was inspired by it, i find you say dopamine, but a lot of stuff that i have is due to opiod deficency, soo i would need thinker and something else for the opiod defect, less cutting etc, my left arm is a battle field, my psy will kill me on friday when he sees the state!
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I just bought thinker think it might help in my psy therapy lol!
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

i would love to hear more on your info on the products, if you hadn't mentioned erickson tonight i would never have bought!
              i hope you leave some more great detail down to down on the produts and info behind them
              to me someone in therapy is erickson

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                I just bought thinker think it might help in my psy therapy lol!
                Please let me know how it goes! I just placed an order yesterday. I'm soooo tempted to place another one for thinker but I'm trying to be conservative with my coins. It really sounds like the perfect blend for work and my creative writing.

Hope it works for you!

Comment

Thank you so much KateD! This was really helpful. I'm getting thinker next.

Comment

Hmmm...now I'm wondering what a thinker, limitless, vibe combo would be like. This may be my creativity combo.

Comment

Hmmm...now I'm wondering what a thinker, limitless, vibe combo would be like. This may be my creativity combo.
                      sounds a good combo!

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

sounds a good combo!
                        I'm going to try this and report back!

Comment

As someone said in a thread. The world is your oyster. All we can do is give you suggestions, opinions based on our findings experiences. Even the descriptions as to what the product does is not set in stone.

I always say people need to have more fun with mones instead of overthinking it.

Today I was speaking about Comply XS. I read the description and it does the opp for me, tends to have that raw sexual effect on the hubby. I guess it makes him comply with my needs because I always want him to be more assertive and aggression. The first time I put it on, one spray to the back of the head in hair and another on my wrist.

The first time I wore it he literally turned me over, removed my undies and gave me incredible head. Like out of nowhere,cuz he was sleeping and I wore it and went to lie next to him.

I say this to say, experiment and have fun with you products, you purchased them after all. Push them to the limit

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X