yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Celebrity + Odyssey + Xist ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity + Odyssey + Xist ???

Has anyone used this combination? When I use Celebrity on its own, it makes me feel very serious. Not in a bitchy way, but more like I don't feel the need to explain myself to anyone, or even talk to anyone. It makes me quiet, and this goes on for the day. This is all at 1 spray of the normal sized (not sample size sprayer). I would like feedback from other women on this. I would like to add a self feeling of laughing and fun, and maybe some sexual thrown in there to get to the men. HELP.

Originally posted by norestforthewicked View Post
    Has anyone used this combination? When I use Celebrity on its own, it makes me feel very serious. Not in a bitchy way, but more like I don't feel the need to explain myself to anyone, or even talk to anyone. It makes me quiet, and this goes on for the day. This is all at 1 spray of the normal sized (not sample size sprayer). I would like feedback from other women on this. I would like to add a self feeling of laughing and fun, and maybe some sexual thrown in there to get to the men. HELP.
    I can recommend Celebrity with PSEL for that specifically (you can add Xist to any of these)
    More like it...
    Celebrity with DM.
    Celebrity with DM and Fantasy.
    Celebrity with Flirt and DM.
    Celebrity with Vibe and DM.
    Celebrity with Mascot and DM
    DM is like copulin hot sauce, you can add it to anything plus you get that extra shot of alpha androstenol

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I just logged back in for the first time in a year haha. Thank you so much! I will definitely be trying these! Random question since you seem to be highly experienced and knowledgeable: my husband is the epitome of Scrouge. Tight wad. Doesn't even want to buy supper half the time. I have tried Xist and DM on him to no avail. Is there a blend that would get him to be more generous towards me with his money? It is so frickin annoying and I am tired of feeling like the man (she who buys supper, etc.) in the relationship haha.

Comment

Originally posted by norestforthewicked View Post
        I just logged back in for the first time in a year haha. Thank you so much! I will definitely be trying these! Random question since you seem to be highly experienced and knowledgeable: my husband is the epitome of Scrouge. Tight wad. Doesn't even want to buy supper half the time. I have tried Xist and DM on him to no avail. Is there a blend that would get him to be more generous towards me with his money? It is so frickin annoying and I am tired of feeling like the man (she who buys supper, etc.) in the relationship haha.
        Babe is known to get money to be a little charitable, but I hope Steve soon makes a tip blend. You could try Comply to. Read the threads on these blends and see for yourself what would fit for your man.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X