yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cohesion!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sigh! I went through my stash and sadly I don't have flirt. I thought I did but what I have is Fantasy. Sorry Morgaine. :(

Comment

• Morgaine
      Morgaine commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh well, thanks for trying! Fantasy might not pair well either, as it's like a female Flirt. When I feel blah I like Cohes+Connect for others wanting to take care of me, or the Cohes+Bliss for myself.

Was at the funeral of a friend and mentor today. Rolled out the Cohesion oil version - 2 drops rubbed between wrists and forearms and a spray of Love Boat to chest. Cohesion kept me from complete melt down. I've worn the LB + C combo before but with the spray version of Cohesion. It didn't keep me from feeling everything, but it DID keep me from being an emotional basket case and blubbering all over. Truly helped with composure. Doesn't make the heart hurt less, just made everything, conversation with the family, etc., more manageable. Cohesion was also very beneficial when I was working through the loss of my sister. This stuff is essential for potentially stressful situations and upheavals. Thumbs up
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Sorry about the loss of your loved ones. It is never easy loosing someone you love. I always say that or at least if I forgot to word it out loud it is something I noted and try to be very honest about in my reports. Cohesion XS can't take away your physical or emotional pain but it helps calm you down to a degree you aren't a total wreck and acting like it.

I can definitely focus more with it on,despite everything else going on with me.

Thanks for the report Nutrix! How are you girly. I need to update my journal badly and trying to find the time to put in some much needed reports, ideas and thoughts

Comment

Hello Nutrix,

My condolences for your loss(es). I know well the pain of losing loved ones.

Thank you for sharing your experiences with Cohesion as a buffer during your times of loss. It never would have occurred to me to use pheromones in this manner.

Take care of yourself,
        ~ 'bean

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
          Thanks for the report Nutrix! How are you girly. I need to update my journal badly and trying to find the time to put in some much needed reports, ideas and thoughts
          Thanks Kate - and I totally get finding the time! I wear mones daily. I utilize them for work often and I know I don't report as often as I have things to report. I would blow this place up if I did LOL. It would also be a lot of - "Yes, x, y, z, did this...again - and it was great!"

Originally posted by Mallobean View Post
          Hello Nutrix,

My condolences for your loss(es). I know well the pain of losing loved ones.

Thank you for sharing your experiences with Cohesion as a buffer during your times of loss. It never would have occurred to me to use pheromones in this manner.

Take care of yourself,
          ~ 'bean
          Thanks 'bean It was helpful to the friend I had with me too. She was exposed the entire trip in the car (approx. 40 minutes) and it helped her remain composed for the most part as well. She knows about my mone hobby and was glad that I wore something for us.

Cohesion helps me focus on a "normal" day and in normal situations.
          I've found that it really shines in special circumstances like the loss of someone or a potentially stressful situation. I bet it would be great for wedding day jitters!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X