yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cohesion!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cohesion!!!

I am not sure what to make of this product as I was never one to feel so dependent on any pheromone product.

I have been using pheromones on and off for 5 years but most times I even forgot I had pheromones sitting on my shelf , until an absolute need came about.

Whenever, I get code red however, I feel myself crawling towards this bottle like someone in the desert crawling towards a mirage of water.

When this time of the month hits I can barely function. I am in so much pain and so irritable.

I can't stand any talking, being around people is the absolute worse. Any and everything gets me frustrated, angry and I want to fight anything that moves. Yes ladies, it's that bad.

Cohesion for women
    Scent : AXS

About 1 - 2 sprays of this and I am calm and sociable. It doesn't totally take away the pain if at all but it does make going through the day and even being around people better.

Last week was the best I had with it. I attended class and was the life of class, visited a friend , where we sat and had an awesome conversation. Everyone seemed drawn to me. I made jokes, I was laughing, I was thinking straight.

I started using it everyday once I got a bottle. Just for the calm, awesome feeling, then I got Connections and switched to that.

Your experiences with Cohesion match what I have seen when I use it during my GFs cycle. She is calmer and seems generally less angsty and irritable in my presence. I am interested in what, if any, differences you've noticed after switching to Connections. Thanks! ~ 'bean

Comment

As a male, sometimes Cohesion turns me into a weepy mess and makes me tired. Connections on other hand makes me feel like I'm well connected to those around me. Honestly, Cohesion makes me feel so off I find it hard to go back to working with it.

I'm not averse to bitchy women anyway so I can usually deal with their attitude during that time of the month. Attitude and with some I know, down right hatred toward the male species.

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol@averse to bitchy women comment.

@Magnus: Really? it was my understanding that Steve had added buffers into Cohesion to avoid the crash that guys got from A-1. Personally, I've not had that crash unless I was wearing a mega dose of raw A-1, which I haven't in a very long time.

@Kate: Ya, it's liquid gold for men and women. I've used it around my sister when she would get bitchy. Works like a champ. I've always been curious to see how it worked when women wore it, now we know.

Comment

Yea, I've gotten the crash from every version of A-1 I've ever used. Guess I must be one of the unlucky ones. lol

Comment

I also find cohesion really effective at that time of the month. Seems to smooth out things and helps decrease feelings of irritability with others. Have you tried it in other circumstances? I keep meaning to do so but haven't yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mallobean View Post
            Your experiences with Cohesion match what I have seen when I use it during my GFs cycle. She is calmer and seems generally less angsty and irritable in my presence. I am interested in what, if any, differences you've noticed after switching to Connections. Thanks! ~ 'bean
            I did not switch to Connection to replace Cohesion if that's what you are asking. Cohesion is and will always remain THE product when flo the ho pops up.

I started using Cohesion daily just because I love the calm and soothing feeling it gives me. When I tried connections I noticed how warm and sweet others were to me so I started to wear it every day instead.

It does differ, right now am using Bliss, Cohesion and Connections as my mood sees fit when I leave my house to get positive feelings and feedback from others.

Comment

Originally posted by Chitown View Post
              I also find cohesion really effective at that time of the month. Seems to smooth out things and helps decrease feelings of irritability with others. Have you tried it in other circumstances? I keep meaning to do so but haven't yet.

Yeah, I would use it daily and as I mentioned to bean I switched to using connections daily for that great feeling I got when I first used it, you can see my thread about it : Make a connection today!

I also went through the bottle of Cohesion super fast and wanted it for those red days. I do notice the hubby is a lot more sensitive to my workload when I wear it. When I mean workload, in terms of chores etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                As a male, sometimes Cohesion turns me into a weepy mess and makes me tired. Connections on other hand makes me feel like I'm well connected to those around me. Honestly, Cohesion makes me feel so off I find it hard to go back to working with it.

I'm not averse to bitchy women anyway so I can usually deal with their attitude during that time of the month. Attitude and with some I know, down right hatred toward the male species.

This is really good feedback on Cohesion. As 2000GT said, it has been formulated in such a way to lessen these effects or so you don't receive them at all but everyone is different and improvement is what XS is all about.

I feel the same way you do about Connection and now you can understand why I wear it so often. Me love bonding

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                  I started using it everyday once I got a bottle. Just for the calm, awesome feeling, then I got Connections and switched to that.
                  OK, I must have misunderstood. I am lovin' the Cohesion though. I am a little curious about Connections, maybe on my next order. ~'bean

Comment

Cohesion for Woman is a really magic blend. I wear blends from almost every vendor on a daily basis (LPMP, LAL, pheromoneXS and both AD's). Cohesion4W has no match or substitute possible. And I don't wear it for selfies, no. I wear it for female interaction!

Although I never had any catty reactions from cops (only from -none blends), women often don't like me much, I have no idea why, it has always been like that. I have lots of female friends of course, and they love me, but other than that women usually avoid me or ignore me.

My worst problem are the women who are hierarchically superior to me, they always act like I'm defying them or threatening them or something. No matter how much I smile or tried to get friendly, even act "beta" on purpose. Cohesion4W was a game change for me, I couldn't believe the difference!

My boss is a dominant female, and my alpha-ness makes us natural competitors at work, I think. She's just the kind of woman who doesn't like me naturally. Then I noticed that when I wore Cohesion she would just open to me. Act like bff, really! I started wearing Cohesion4W every time I knew I had to please or impress a women (i.e job interviews, work evaluation, etc) and it worked like a charm.

I wear it when my female friends are upset about their SO, I wear it for girls night out with Flirt for fun, and I'll wear it when I meet my MIL for sure

I often added vibe for an imprint effect of Cohesion4W on my boss, but after 2 or 3 days not wearing Cohesion around her, she starts to get distant and to ignore me, so I make sure I'm never out of it. Just ordered again, in Sweet Sensations flavor this time.

Comment

• KateD
                      KateD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nice report. Luv it!

I just received Cohesion 4 women OIL, chocolate scented. Put one tiny drop on the back of my hand and rubed it with the other. Feels amazing on the skin. Reminds me of a great quality coconut/almond oil I had some time ago.

The chocolate scent is amazing also, very subtle but very nice. It won't get in the way of any perfume I wish to wear. But it does the job well, I can't smell any mones under (for now, need to test some more hours to see if some mone smell bleeds throught). I can't stop sniffing it

Now I just need to test it on some women (I'm alone today) and, if it works wonders like the Cohesion4W spray, this will be one of those "can-never-be-without" essencials, along with Tease and Flirt.

Comment

Ok, All your reviews got me! My Cohesion is on the way! I got the spray.

Would anyone share - I got the unscented, for anyone who has the spray, was your spray scented and if not was it easy to cover?

Thanks!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I wore Cohesion solo at 3 sprays to chest and neck Thursday just because once I got it I (embarrassingly) did not trial it solo, but used it immediately with other blends.

It literally saved me. I got some seriously bad news and I believe it kept me sane. I believed it enough to wear 3 more solo for Friday.

It kept me calm for the most part, and believe me when I say that was a feat in itself.
                        Without going into too much detail, I got the news that I lost my sister Thursday. I really believe it was an incredible blessing that I chose that day to go solo with Cohesion and was wearing a nice heavy dose. I was able to be more coherent Friday in noting the effects on family and friends more observationally than I could Thurs.
                        In a way, the distraction of the experiment was both comforting and welcome. Most notably so far was the emotionally calming and comforting effect it seemed to have on everyone, men and women.

I know this isn't the normal situation that we report on, but these last 2 days have made Cohesion solidly invaluable to me.
                        This is all I can offer at the moment. Great product so far and glad I had it when it seems to have been needed to count the most for me.

Comment

• Morgaine
                          Morgaine commented
                          Editing a comment
                          So very sorry Nutrix, like fdesa12 said, we're here if you need any support.

• 2000GT
                          2000GT commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Oh Nutrix :( My condolences.

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks Morgaine & 2000GT

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                        Cohesion for women
                        Scent : AXS
                        KateD - could I trouble you to expound a bit on the AXS scent? I was directed here when I started a thread in the women's section inquiring if anyone had tried this one out yet. The description SOUNDS awesome. What did you think of it and did it lend to the efficacy of the diffusion, meaning did you take notice if it garnered positive attention? Thanks

Comment

I am wearing Cohesion right now, 3 or 4 sprays of it! Can't remember exactly because it's got me so relaxed and blissed out. It feels like my whole body has just sighed in relief, and all stresses have melted away. Lovely lovely stuff.

Also, people are very kind and considerate to me when I wear this. I love that.

Comment

• KateD
                            KateD commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Nice, I haven't worn any of these products together.

I just got my order and the first thing I reached for is Cohesion. It's been a rough month for me. Also as soon as one of my house mates came home she said she had one of the worst days at work. She was a bit wound up. So I sprayed this on, 1 spray on me and 1 spray on her...and I think it calmed BOTH of us down. I felt lighter and happier. And my housemate actually stayed to sit and just talk and wouldn't leave my room, which is very unusual. She's usually one to keep to herself and I have to go visit her. hahahah I just did it at one spray so far... She's also a skeptic about pheromones. But then after around 10 mins she was like... "you know... you know what I do...feel happier...." hahaha very reluctantly did she admit that lol

Must test more and more and more!!!

Comment

• KateD
                            KateD commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Sweet! Continue testing, continue reporting. Love it!

LOL! Victory!

Comment

Excellent pairings with Cohesion, for social purposes:

Cohesion & Connections: People really like to connect with you in ongoing conversation, really want to know more about you. Will be very pleased to see you, and will interact very affectionately.

Cohesion & Love Boat: People will adore you. Indulgence, affection, caring for your wellbeing, wanting to help, wanting to be near you.

Cohesion & Bliss: Happy, laid back, relaxed, friendly, "not a care in the world" kind of vibe.

Not so good pairings with Cohesion (based on my experiences):

Cohesion & Flirt: No. Just no. These two don't behave congruently. It's like trying to push two negative poles together on a magnet- it ain't gonna work. They almost cancel each other out. The vibe becomes Blah.

I have a feeling that Vibe and Cohesion would be a bit wonky together as well, but haven't tried it yet.
                            Last edited by Morgaine; 03-02-2015, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• KateD
                              KateD commented
                              Editing a comment
                              With that said, I think my first Cohesion combo is gonna be with flirt

• Morgaine
                              Morgaine commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Oh do give it a go Kate! I'd love to see what it does for other people.

• psyched
                              psyched commented
                              Editing a comment
                              This is useful... I just started to play with connections; just wondered about the cohesion combo

Ok my sweet, the dreaded code red is upon me and I am just ugh right now. I just remembered your warning and will definitely give this a go and report back. Fyi, I have but a few drops of Cohesion left

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X