yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cuddle Bunny equivalent/replacement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuddle Bunny equivalent/replacement?

Is there anything here that is just EST and COPS like Cuddle Bunny? If not, is there something you've tried that gives you similar results with the blends here?
    XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
    Is there anything here that is just EST and COPS like Cuddle Bunny? If not, is there something you've tried that gives you similar results with the blends here?
    Innocence and Desire Me +, perhaps.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Have you got just Est? Strait Est and some OCCO? Yummy smelling "cuddle bunny" of your choice...?
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I might still have a Pherotine sized EST.
        XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
        LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

I might still have a Pherotine sized EST.
          Heck! There may still be an Est pherotine floating around at LP if you don't...I know they still have some for sale, just don't know which ones.

Comment

I still have to try this combo. Reminder to self.. Next time I see my man. Has cuddle bunny been useful for other situations? Maybe, I could test it before that?

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
              I still have to try this combo. Reminder to self.. Next time I see my man. Has cuddle bunny been useful for other situations? Maybe, I could test it before that?
              Est reads soft and sweet. Cops read sexual a and desirable. Wear this anytime you want to project this...so there are LOTS of situations, or just for daily femme wear, that you could use this

Comment

Raw Chemistry has a blend on Amazon with just est and cops, smells nice too, white floral imo. I still throw some on occasionally but it doesn't feel cuddly or A1ish either, it hits the ladies pretty hard sometimes. Inexpensive and they sent me free stuff for reviews and discount coupons.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Est reads soft and sweet. Cops read sexual a and desirable. Wear this anytime you want to project this...so there are LOTS of situations, or just for daily femme wear, that you could use this
                  Can you believe I've never tried it on the target?? May have to pull it out this weekend. I only have a pherotine CB which is why I was asking if there was something here that felt similar. Because if I try it and love it, I wanted to know how to duplicate it.

Comment

Can you believe I've never tried it on the target?? May have to pull it out this weekend. I only have a pherotine CB which is why I was asking if there was something here that felt similar. Because if I try it and love it, I wanted to know how to duplicate it.
                    No! I don't believe it! Hehe, well, now you have a new option to try...

Comment

Cuddle Bunny is my favorite. This thread reminded me to try out the new Halloween scent with it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X