yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Seeking Fountain of Youth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Fountain of Youth

Hello ladies (and gents),
    in your opinion, which blends or single molecules are best for drastically reducing the perception of ones age?
    I do like DHEAS and also think adding cops and ANol is a good start.
    But I'm really looking for something that would shave off at least 10 - 15 years?
    Is it possible to let that genie out of the phero bottle?

free robin williams GIF

I don't know why, but Innocence is the first blend I thought of. But it may have nothing to do with reducing age. It's just in the name, lol.

Comment

Beautifiers and things that give sparkle and shine: xsp86, DHEAS, Neno...DM (cops with a-nol never seems to hurt...)

I don't know that they'll shave off 10-15 years? But certainly the spotlight/DIHL affects don't hurt A bit of glamour and shine can cause a perception of youth, if not turn back the hands of time completely
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Neno brings quite a sparkle to my eyes. DHEA is nice in a pheromone but as far as youth, the oral supplement seems more effective for me. neno is the opposite, It works best for me as a phero. I don't seem to get anything out of it as a supplement. I don't have 86 but I think NUDE has 86 in it. I've gotten some youthful type compliments a couple of times but it seems more like airbrush. You can still look old, just smooth. Smoothing out some creases always helps though.

I'm not sure on cover scents. I think they play a role. Older, complex and even just quality scents come off older to young people but seem to transport older people back if they have a subconscious link to an era.

Shalimar was developed in 1925, obviously before my time, When I was 18 I dated a girl who used to steal her Mom's Shalimar. It was an old dusty unused bottle that was vorboten by the expatriated Third Reich parents. Undoubtedly reserved for planning and social sessions with Der Fuerher at Flaigs hidden gunshop now known to be Millvale Pa.

Anyways all this comes back even thinking of Shalimar. If I smell any scent similar I am transported back and believe I am 18 again, Around a woman I act like a relative child. I have brought out the same in an older woman while wearing Aqua Di Gio knockoff. She thought she was 30 years younger just being around me.

Comment

I've lately had many comments on how young I look wearing a high dose of Girlfriend solo.

Comment

• MostHoly
            MostHoly commented
            Editing a comment
            Excellent, thank you I'll give that a spin.

P86, P82 and XSP-H (TAH/Molecule H) along with some playful/happy socials.
          Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
          Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
          A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

• MostHoly
            MostHoly commented
            Editing a comment
            What is P82 about? Not much information I can find. Ildergreier ?

• MostHoly
            MostHoly commented
            Editing a comment
            And same goes for XSP-H. Kindly let me know what the effects are Suaviter in modo

xsp86 shaves years down to ten some times.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
            I don't know why, but Innocence is the first blend I thought of. But it may have nothing to do with reducing age. It's just in the name, lol.
            I have a bottle of it but haven't tried it yet. Interesting thought though.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
              Beautifiers and things that give sparkle and shine: xsp86, DHEAS, Neno...DM (cops with a-nol never seems to hurt...)

I don't know that they'll shave off 10-15 years? But certainly the spotlight/DIHL affects don't hurt A bit of glamour and shine can cause a perception of youth, if not turn back the hands of time completely
              I LOVE XSP86 but they're out of stock now??? The stuf is insane, I pretty much always use it on top of everything else but now holding on to it like Gollum to Precious until they restock.

the lord of the rings GIF

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                P86, P82 and XSP-H (TAH/Molecule H) along with some playful/happy socials.
                Filling my shopping cart, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
                  What is P82 about? Not much information I can find. Ildergreier ?
                  I haven't used that one too much, not the H, either.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Oh, grrr. Too many pages in my own journal, lol.
                    In my off site notes for xsp-H I have, feminine/feminizer. That's it. I know I really like it, lol, I can't believe I only jotted down 2 descriptive words for it but they are accurate for me...
                    I haven't gotten to testing xsp82 and would love some feedback on that one.

Comment

Xsp82 is a beautifier that enlarges the eyes according to the reports I've read in the forum:

1 spray of 2 mcg Self effects I looked better, it’s a beautifier even at this low dose. My pupils are enlarged. Not so much where they scream large dilated

If you do a search on Xsp82 you'll find posts and reports on it, including (I'm quite sure) reports from NuTrix (I remember asking questions about it this summer)

Xsp86 is the most known beautifier, you'll find a lot of posts on that.

XSP-H is a feminizer, it gives off a girlish, cuddly, innocent vibe. Just like Xsp86 it is betafying at higher doses. I remember some males at pherotalk and pherotruth trying to use it to attract women, but they were often betafied and treated as teddy bears. If you don't mind giving off a girlish, innocent vibe it might be good though.
                      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm not there yet, but it was Delight's posts that hooked me and caused p82 to fall into my cart

Fairytale and Innocence might also be worth looking into if girlish is the goal

Comment

XSP86 seems to be back in stock by the way

Comment

I agree with xp86, along with innocence

Comment

NuTrix my bad, I guess I always assume you've tried every mone under the sun

Comment

Q
                              Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                              NuTrix my bad, I guess I always assume you've tried every mone under the sun
                              While restraint is NOT my strong point, lol, there is indeed a great deal under the sun I haven't tried...
                              yet

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                                Q

While restraint is NOT my strong point, lol, there is indeed a great deal under the sun I haven't tried...
                                yet
                                NuTrix Potion mistress!

maleficent GIF

Comment

• NuTrix
                                  NuTrix commented
                                  Editing a comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X