yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best Combos for Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confidence is key! I'm curious how many sprays we can get away with, without negatively affecting the men around us.

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaXS View Post

i used cohesion when i went to a college ministry and it was my second time going and i was the fourth person that showed up and i was talking to some of my friends and i felt supper confident (something i never feel) but my friends that i was talking to (it was a group of guys) they were on their phones playing some game they were making conversation with me but they seemed more interested in the game which i was kind of okay with cause i a very shy person and im the type of person that just keeps to myself
      But you felt confident which is HUGE, YAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
        Ildergreier Yes it must have chilled them out. They were quite gossipy, bitchy, and one of them was just plain rude to me. They kind of hazed new girls and I was in the spa and not a stylist like them. Also I'm not one to sit in the break room and talk shit about EVERY BODY, so I didn't fit in with them in that way. They were just nicer to me and more likely to get off their phones and have a conversation with me. Mind you, the other blends helped with that, but I could definitely tell the cohesion helped. All my reports are on my old iPhone and I can't get in it. That job was such a good testing ground for me!
        Nice it helped with the ugly behavior.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ladies, what do you think about DM+ with women in the workplace?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
            Ladies, what do you think about DM+ with women in the workplace?
            It makes them too think about sex.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

It makes them too think about sex.
              Wait... with me? LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Wait... with me? LMAO.
                Well, if they are so inclined, hahaha!
                But it will put sex in general on their minds
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Updating with a new combo for work.

Flirt/Xist, but I've also been enjoy Flirt/Xist/P86.

I've written in more detail about my experiences in my journal. But the takeaway is that Flirt is perfect for social interactions and definitely safe for work. Makes you very approachable to others, but also encourages you to approach others. Definitely helps if you ever have bouts of social anxiety.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorshka
                    I believe that there should be some strictly professional relationships at work because this could affect your productivity. The most significant disadvantage of workplace romance is that your personal life is no longer private; it becomes the business of the entire office. Rumor of your romance gets in the air, and suddenly, your love life becomes the hot gossip of every person. For example, I work at serviced offices singapore company, and we respect etiquette, everyone respects their obligations, and they have their personal life after work. We respect each other, and I have never seen women or men challenge each other in my department.
                    I agree.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X